BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Denise S.
Lexington
These chips are "okay."  Although it says they have a hint of jalepenos, it is not really detectable to my palette.  I find myself feel disappointed when eating this product.
Lea F.
New Castle, PA
These chips are crazy good. The hint of jalapeño keeps them slightly spicy but still enjoyable. They did not disappoint. They definitely met my expectations. I recommend to everyone.
Maggie M.
Yummy! I love these delicious chips. They are spicy so they're great with some sort of dip to even out the flavors or salsa if you like really spicy. Very affordable and worth the money. They exceeded my expectations. I will buy them again and recommend  to others, as well.
Nina H.
Buffalo, NY
I like these Jalapeño flavored tortilla chips by them self but not with salsa or anything, which is usually why I buy tortilla chips. A lot of people I know really like these. They are not very spicy.
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Any thing jalapeño flavored sign me up. Not only are you getting tortilla chips you’re getting the spicy from the jalapeño and it just taste so delicious. Great with salsa best combination ever🙏🏽
Jahaira S.
Lowell, MA
Love love Tostitos. We buy it mainly for my husband's breakfast since he loves to eat it with scrambled eggs and salsa. Great flavor but wished it was a bit more spicy
Alicia K.
Vandalia, IL
These were ok, but not my favorite. I love anything with jalopenos/jalopeno flavored. I felt the flavor was lacking. And the texture of the chip was powdery. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
Erin S.
I can't express how much I love these chips! Paired with the restaurant style salsa they are a win! Just enough flavor that you can eat them by themselves also. Love!
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Tostitos Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips, 13 oz. is a wonderful option as a party snack to enjoy with friends. Enjoy these tortilla chips as they come, use the chips creatively to make homemade nachos, or pair them with a delicious Tostitos brand salsa for the perfect party combo. Whatever the occasion, these tortilla chips provide an optimistic, light-hearted snack for a birthday party, barbecue or game night. Put a smile on your guests' faces by enjoying these tasty tortilla chips as you unwind together.
Noemi C.
These Tostitos Tortilla Chips, jalapeno flavor are really good. I first tried them because I love spicy stuff and I love Tostitos Tortilla chips so I was curious to see what they would taste like. The flavor is good, they still taste like tortilla chips so the flavor isn't to overpowering. If you like really spicy stuff like i do, you probably wont be satisfied with the amount of jalapeno flavor they have but they do have a tiny bit of kick to them. I like the kick they have, i would buy them again and enjoy them again. The flavoring is good, you don't even need a dip for them but you can maybe eat them with something like guacamole for you to enjoy more flavoring. I would recommend these.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?