BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Danielle M.
Fort McMurray , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy change for tostitos! I would recommend this for any type of occasion. Nothing too overpowering in the realm of spice but I nice flavour. Have repurchased when I’m in the mood for something a little different.
Katie L.
A nice option for nachos, when you're feeling like a little spice. Flavour can be a little inconsistent, one will be light, then the next one you're punched in the mouth.
caiti D.
Gatineau , QC
The hint isn’t so subtle as you’d think and maybe I’m just an original gal but I was definitely a tiny bit disappointed with these chips
Amanda j.
keswick
Purchased at: Walmart
NACH NIGHT! They add a little hint of jalapeños that all nachos need. Won’t make nachos with any other chip
Cath B.
Verdun
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are like a drug! And it's fun that even if you don't have dip they still have an interesting taste
Kayla K.
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE 😍😍😍they are spicy but not to spicy so it gives you just the right amount of kick!!
Ashley W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone at my place loves these! They're always a hit for dips and appetizers and even treats for movie night! 10/10 would recommend! Tostitos does it best!
Umna A.
Toronto, ON
I love tostitos and I only recently discovered this new flavour and haven’t been able to stop it. It’s delicious and does not disappoint! Whenever I start eating it, it’s hard to stop! I would definitely recommend it to everyone because I know that it’s always gonna be a snack at my parties!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?