BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Brooke M.
these are my favourite because i love spicy things and these are perfect because they aren’t too much spice
Jessi C.
me and my family love it. high quality but still very fairly priced. yummy and healthy. Great for lunches.
Faith B.
Ajax
I love these Tortilla chips. They have just the right amount of heat to them. I snack on them constantly.
Brooke H.
wolfville,nova scotia
Soo Yummy! Wish they were a bit more spicy though! New favourite chips for nachos!! Will be repurchasing
threecups o.
Woodbridge, DE
These are delicious! They’re not spicy at all but have a little zing to them. Perfect with chipotle salsa
Kara S.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
You can eat these with dip or without they have a great bold flavor....they are great as nachos aswell!!!
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
Delicious with jalapeño cheese. Or any kind of salsa it goes great with anything at any time or occasion
Luz O.
Doral, FL
I love to accompany them with cheese sauce and spinach, it's perfect for when we meet with friends 😋😋😋
Alannah E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually wasnt a fan of these. They weren't jalapeno flavoured enough for me and they're super salty!
Kaylee B.
One of my favourite chips! I love the flavour, I've never had anything like it and I buy them often!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?