BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
marta c.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these they have the perfect jalapeno taste and are great to even eat on their own with no salsa. I could eat the whole bag. Great for a party
Spina P.
Montreal, QC
Loveeeee it, i generally team this up with nachos cheese, salsa and beans . Its finger licking good. I am not sure if its healthy but i am a big fan
Elizabeth C.
Castlegar, BC
These are okay. I thought they would be way more flavorful. Heated up with cheese the taste was just ok. I will stick with plain & my own toppings.
Leila G.
Thompson, MB
I just tried these the other day for the first time and they are great! Just the right amount of spiciness, great with salsa. Will purchase again
Jess P.
Barrie
Tostitos hint of Jalapeño tortilla chips have great flavour with just enough spice. I buy them to pair with plain Greek yogurt as a light snack.
Ashley W.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
Salty, spicy and delicious. Healthier alternative to your regular potato chisp. Love the little kick it gives to your standard chips and salsa
Jacqueline W.
Super yummy kind of lime-y but the only thing I wish was different was that they made them in rounds! The chips are giant and break everywhere
Steph M.
Paradise, NL
My husband loves to use these chips when we make nachos. The flavour of the chips adds a little extra flavour to nachos that we really like.
Jennifer M.
Doral, FL
I like spicy food but for me this is not that much, but if you buy a spicy sauce it will be the perfect combination or even the cheese sauce.
Dustin M.
Calgary
The perfect amount of heat to kick it up a notch. They're good on their own, or with some salsa. These make a great addition to taco salad.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?