BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Brittany S.
These chips are great. I prefer the regular flavour and enjoy melting cheese on them for a snack! However, these were something different and had a unique kick to them. If you enjoy sweet and salty these are for you :)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I really like these Tostitos are a different flavour to the regular ones . They're crunch , salty and it has a nice kick to it . I like spicy things so they're perfect for me . They're hard to find here in Canada though .
Forrest J.
Toronto, ON
These are great with queso and beans and salsa. I love having flavored Tortilla chips (lime is also a good flavor as well). I wanted to spice up my mexican meals easily, and these definitely did the trick. They are a little addicting, so watch out!
jacqueline c.
My husband loves these chips, I like the hint of jalapeño, I could eat them as they are any time. Holds great with dips and toppings and is not as salty as some other nacho chip brands. Great product
Maikita M.
Cuenca
Me encanta el jalapeño, especial para acompañarlo con salsas, para alguna reunion con invitados o llevarlo a tu trabajo y disfrutarlo a la hora del lunch. Se lo encuentra facilmente en tiendas o supermercados, me gustan mucho!
Stephanie L.
These are a must have for times when we're having people over. They're fantastic on their own, with dip or salsa, and the hint of jalapeno is perfect! I'm a fan of spicy, but I know not everyone is, and these definitely hit a happy medium. Will continue buying!
Ana M.
Ciudad Valles
The are a good choiceto join when you make some dips, or you can eat them with out them, their taste it's really good and the condiments are great. i also have them with some guacamole, even more delicious!
ARELI C.
los tostitos son esenciales para cualquier botana de casa y esta combinacion es muy rica los puedes acompañar con todo, si cumplieron mis expectativas, son sanas si las acompañas solas y si comes un poco tampcoo se acaba una bolsita sola si las he comprado varias veces
Aimée B.
Toronto, ON
These are pretty new (at least where I live) and they are so good, especially to make nachos! Even by themselves the flavour is nice and light but still pack a punch with that little jalapeño kick. A must try!
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
These are delicious! Both the Hint of Jalapeno and hint of Lime are my favorites. They have enough light flavor that they can be eaten alone or they can pair nicely with your favorites dips such as salsa, queso, or guacamole. I can highly recommend!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?