BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
k_laronde l.
Eganville
The first time I ate these I could believe how good they were. There was just the right amount of heat not to hot but just right. They did not burn my mouth yet gave me the delicious taste of a Jalapeño pepper.
Lynne S.
I bought a bag recently because I thought I might enjoy a hint of jalapeno flavor to my nachos. It was a little too spicy for our family, especially when combined with medium salsa.
Lena P.
Medicine Hat
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with these chips! Im@not big on spicy flavours but this has just the right hint of jalapeño I eat them just on their own and have gotten other friends and family addicted to them as well!
Kendelle G.
Toronto, ON
Tjese were a tasty treat with a hint of jalapeno heat!
Unfortunately, my sister did not realize that unloke other tostitos, these were NOT vegan as sour cream is one of the ingredients.
Linda P.
I love Tostitos, especially when I make my salsa. My go to Tostitos would have to be the scoops whole grain and Tostitos with the hint of lime and the hint of jalapeño. All are my favorite.
Lisa M.
I was really looking forward to trying these chips but ended up being really disappointed. It had a very artificial flavour that wasn't really "hot" at all. I wouldn't recommend these or purchase them again.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
I love anything with a hint of Jalapeno! These ones are delicious as I prefer some kick to my tortilla chips. They are great alone or with a cheese dip and/or salsa. Tostitos is easily my favorite brand of tortilla chips and I buy these whenever I'm having friends over or parties.
Luis R.
Hidalgo del Parral
I love this chips are the best . its the beast. This is perfection. i love this chips are the best . its the beast. This is perfection.i love this chips are the best . its the beast. This is perfection.i love this chips are the best . its the beast. This is perfection.
Sanela M.
Los Angeles
I try to eat healthy so I prefer Tortilla chips to other kinds. I do not like it too spicy or too blend either so this one is the perfect combination for me. It is tasty,chruncy,good price and value,and I would buy it on daily bases..but I choose not to :)
Brittany S.
These chips are great. I prefer the regular flavour and enjoy melting cheese on them for a snack! However, these were something different and had a unique kick to them. If you enjoy sweet and salty these are for you :)
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?