BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Maddy S.
Regina, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these by themselves, with cheese melted on tops, cheese whiz melted on top or salsa and sour cream. Great flavour and good price. Perfect for gatherings or parties.
Amy F.
St, ON
Purchased at: Costco
One of my favourite snack chips to eat. I dip these in cottage cheese while watching netflix. Not too much heat but you can definitely enjoy the jalapeno flavour.
Cheyanne C.
Holy! These are my favourite Tostitos to date. They’re delicious if you love jalapeño and Tostitos. It’s not too strong of a flavour either. I’m a repeat consumer. Definitely recommend for your next get together or chip night
Mariam S.
Windsor, Ontario
Absolutely the best! I hope this is not a temporary flavor. Taste great on its own or dipped in there nacho cheese sauce or just salsa. Makes an incredible nacho plate!
Allie M.
Lethbridge , AB
These are my go-to Tortilla chips! I’m a spice and Jalapeño lover and these are jam packed with flavor and hit the spot! These are a little spicy but if you enjoy that then they’ll be great! I repurchase these time and time again and I love them.
Caroline M.
Rouyn, QC
Déjà que les tostitos sont excellents, ceux au jalapenos sont encore plus savoureux. Attention : salé et piquant ! Tostitos® Hint Of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips
Avec de la guacamole c'est un gagnant !
Cheryl M.
Creignish, NS
Such a great twist to an old fave of mine!! I love the little bit of heat it gives to my nachos with cheese. I would recommend this as a great change to a basic family snack. I will buy again :)
Jennifer G.
Ottawa
We’ve been Tostitos fans forever but the hint of jalapeño chips are our new favourite. They are our favourite for nachos, a side with sandwich or burger, or even on their own. They have a nice pop of flavour compared to a plain tortilla chip.
Lilani A.
Toronto, ON
Tostitos Hint of Jalapeños chips are soooo good!

You can eat them with a dip or by itself. I prefer by itself tbh. That way you can really taste the flavour.

It's not too spicy, but that all depends on how much spice one can handle.

Yum!!!
Isiah G.
Kingston
These chips are fantastic. I’m a huge tortilla fan and even bigger jalapeño fan so these are right up my alley. Amazing flavour and great spice, they are a little messy but worth it. I recommend these with a fresh guacamole. The best!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?