BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Taylor J.
Oshawa, ON
These are the best tostitos chips!! they aren’t too spicy but they also have the spicy ness that you want. I usually dip them in the salsa con queso dip and they’re absolutely delicious!! i would definitely recommend it to others
Suzanne D.
Winnipeg, MB
MAKE YOUR NACHOS OUT OF THESE!! Then you don’t need to add Jalapeño’s although if you like spice then why not. They have just the right amount of spicy dust to make you happy. I recommend them to all my friends and currently have a pack in the cupboard!
Mellissa M.
ELMVALE, ON
have the Tostitos hint of jalapeno flavored for the first time last night and we were all blown away they are the perfect flavor for the nice Spicy Bite but not too spicy where you can't eat enough.
Skylar B.
coldbrook
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! They are super tasty. Although it says hint of jalepeno it actually has quite a bit of jalepeno flavour to it. They are delicious and great flavour to add to salsa and other dips. One of my favourites from Tostitos!
Max H.
Canterbury
These tostitos crisps are my fave! I don’t have them very often because I can’t find them in many places but they’re quite cheap and still have a very good taste and texture! Not many of my friends know about these so I should tell them!
Amanda D.
Bowmanville, ON
My favourite brand and flavour. Perfect for nachos! Not too spicy either. Very good quality brand that I purchase regularly Tostitos® Hint Of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips
Nadine L.
Sydney, NS
Can’t get enough of the jalapeño flavour! They are delicious and add the kick I love to my nachos. I am a repeat consumer. Although I enjoy other Tostitos these are my favorite. Would highly recommend
Maddy S.
Regina, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these by themselves, with cheese melted on tops, cheese whiz melted on top or salsa and sour cream. Great flavour and good price. Perfect for gatherings or parties.
Amy F.
St, ON
Purchased at: Costco
One of my favourite snack chips to eat. I dip these in cottage cheese while watching netflix. Not too much heat but you can definitely enjoy the jalapeno flavour.
Cheyanne C.
Holy! These are my favourite Tostitos to date. They’re delicious if you love jalapeño and Tostitos. It’s not too strong of a flavour either. I’m a repeat consumer. Definitely recommend for your next get together or chip night
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?