BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Yarrow R.
Bethlehem, PA
Perfect hint of jalapeno flavor but not necessarily heat. They put a little extra ooomph into any salsa, guac or dip. Even my 7yr enjoys them. They are perfect for get togethers with family. I purchase them at Giant, Weis, Walmart and Target. We alternate between these and hint of lime. We usually pick these up every few weeks.
Jessica C.
The Hint of Jalapeño chips are amazing ! We buy 2-3 at a time! My kids love them, my husband loves them and we can eat them with salsa or plain. They are very affordable and taste amazing ! They are not too hot but have great flavor! I recommend these chips to everyone.
Kellyn E.
McLoud, OK
I like a little extra spice in my chip, so if you're like me, then I think you'll like this. I'm not always the biggest fan of jalapeno in itself, so I can't devour a bag of these like I can the lime chips (YUM) but they still taste great and go well with guac.
Kimmi B.
Benton, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spicy jalapeño flavored chip! It is great to go with salsa or to eat on its own. It is spicy, but not too hot. It’s a good savory snack. Even my kids enjoy these chips and they aren’t a fan of spicy food.
Erika S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite tortilla brand. I love the flavor too. You can munch on it even without dip it is already flavored! I love it with the mild sala! Making me hungry writing this review! Its still crunchy even after opening it for days or even a week! Love it!!
Alyssa C.
Sandston
I could eat these chips all day long by themselves. The hint of jalapeño is just enough spice and flavor! I’m typically not a fan of spicy food, but these are so good. They’re just a hint of spice. I love these, and they’re also great with salsa!!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
These are one of my favorite snacks!! These chips have the best taste!! They are not spicy, just a hint. The seasoning is just so addicting!! I love these very much, and hope they don't stop making them!! I recommend this brand and product to anyone!!
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these when I make guacamole and salsa! They have a hint of spice but aren’t overwhelmingly spicy! My kids also love them! They are delicious! Tostitos® Hint Of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips
Ashley K.
Sherwood, OR
These are by far my favorite chips. I love eating them with a meal or as a snack. I know I can get healthier chips, but the flavor is too hard to beat. They are great priced and I am more than happy having these as an everyday easy snack. I love eating them with Salsa
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
I love spicy and these are delicious. They're not too spicy and they are more flavorful. Since I've found these, I haven't purchased the original. They exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommend these to others!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?