BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Tiana W.
Detroit, MI
They have a nice spice and they’re good I would recommend them to anyone who likes nachos and salsa.
Pao M.
Purchased at: Target
Omg these are my favorite! The hint of jalapeños is incredible. Very fresh and light can’t just eat one
Stacey K.
Mentor, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love spicy fooods. I get my salsa spicy and this pairs really well with it! Especially if you’re eating a bland mild salsa and need a bit of a kick these are meant for it! I will consider purchasing this in the future.
Susan W.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
Love these I eat these in my lunch at work with sour cream. These chips met my expectations not exactly healthy but I cannot go without them.
Autumn L.
mesa
Purchased at: Albertsons
I do enjoy this flavor of Tostitos. I don’t generally like flat chips for dipping but these are worth it!
Blake A.
Nashville
Purchased at: Kroger
These chips are better than the hint of lime ones! They are spicy and flavorful and make all dips taste even better.
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was so happy to find these in my local grocery store. These are so good! There's just a hint of jalapeno flavor so it's not too spicy or overwhelming
zareth A.
Lubbock.TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste sooo good! And awesome. I highly recommended for other to try it and to buy the sauce you will love it. It’s a bit spicy but the chips will make it taste a lot better. The price isn’t that expensive so you should get it.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite chips to eat with hot sauce so they go excellent together also with nacho cheese get a little bit more of a cheesy spice flavor
Iaysa S.
Mississauga, ON
I love Tostitos as I usually bake them in oven with flavors and cheese and Jalapenos for spicy flavor but the fact they already have Jalapeno flavored chips is amazing I love them.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?