BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Dayna A.
Denver, CO
My absolute favorite chips! I love how spicy they are! I can eat them on their own or with spicy salsa and they meet all my heat needs. I particularly love the ones with lots of seasoning on them. I almost never go to the store without grabbing a bag of these chips.
Heather P.
Purchased at: Target
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this particular chip variety. It wasn’t too hot, but has a little zip. I quite enjoyed these.
Tiarra J.
Tarentum
I extremely love this flavor. It definitely has that kick of jalapeno. It tastes exactly how you think it'll taste. They're affordable
Danielle G.
Eau Claire
Best chips for guacamole ever! They are a very mild spicy flavor but just enough to make these chips irresistible. I could eat these plain.
LeAynn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these chips hoping they’d be spicy to go along with Rotel, but it did not meet my expectations. Instead, the chips were pretty salty and tasted very artificial. Did not taste like jalapeño at all.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Purchased at: Target
Yes..yum...did I say yes??!! These chips are so good. They give you a perfect amount of flavor to pack a mighty little punch. Perfect with salsa con queso Blanco. Yum! Can be purchased at Target.
Kimmy M.
Verona
My favorite spicy chips of all time are definitely these. They aren't like in your face aggressive with the spice, it's more of a low burn that grows with each chip you eat, which i think is fantastic. Would definitely recommend and have recommended to many people. Especially good with queso.
Charlee P.
Newnan, GA
Loved these chips so much! I was afraid they may be too spicy but they are just right! They are always fresh and great tasting. They are so good with some queso and salsa! They come in a decent sized bag and are always enough for family gatherings!
Cameron S.
I love spicy food so when Tostitos came out with the jalapeno flavored chips I was so excited! They have the perfect amount of spice to them and are delicious with any type of dip! Great for a game day, cookout, or  a family get together.
Cynthia V.
Seattle
Being called a fan of these chips is an understatement, the flavor is strong but not over powering. If I don't pour a bowel of these..I will eat the whole bag by myself with hummus or guac on the side. I always recommend these to others. These are my favorite.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?