BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I love this flavor. Jalapeño is always delicious in anything especially tortilla chips.
olivia s.
Charles Town, WV
I'm not a big spicy pepper type of flavor person but I do enjoy these for some reason.
Amanda S.
These are absolutely delicious. The packaging keeps the product fresh for so long, too!
Lizzie B.
Yum! These are delicious. They have a little bit of zing! Not too hot but just enough!
Chelsea C.
They are fun and easy to eat especially with salsa and guacamole but. Real really easy
Danielle I.
These chips are really good. I tried it with some guacamole and it was awesome sauce.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
These are my favorite!! I can never find them in stores though which makes me sad :(
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
ThiThus product is the best. It is guaranteed to do what it says it is supposed to do
Stephanie G.
I love thee kind because they give your chips and salsa a kick of flavor!! Or nachos!
Noelle D.
Norwalk, CT
Addictive. I can't find them anywhere anymore but I miss them. My favorite chip ever.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?