BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Brittney K.
I love jalapeno chips of any kind. These could be a little spicier but they have great flavor.
Breanna R.
Very Good, Tastes Wonderful. They Put Jus Enough Jalapeno In Them To Make Them Taste Just Right
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN
I only eat a few kinds of chips and tostitos is my favorite. I make homemade salsa and pig out
Alysha K.
I definitely enjoyed the flavor of these. Would buy again, hard to find in my small town area
MISTY M.
5230 Catskills Dr, Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to dip these in queso at home! Great flavor but they do leave a residue on your fingers.
krista s.
I already loved the original tostidos, but the flavored ones are just as good if not better!
Leslie C.
Raleigh, NC
These are great with salsa, I like the extra kick of spice you get with the hint of jalapeno!
Taylor N.
Woodburn, IN
Just the right amount of spice. Perfect for thick, chunky guacamole or salsa! Holds up well.
Bailey S.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE these chips. They are great with dips and salsa, but also taste amazing on their own.
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
These are so good with some bomb salsa my favorite are the ones with the hint of lime ao good
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?