BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
esmeralda R.
Philadelphia, PA
This are the best for gang outs I buy these for sleepovers and they are the best snack for a movie
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
Not great way too salty extremely salty I can't with these chips even with salsa there way to salty
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
I buy these when I make nachos. They give the kick I want without have to cut and seed jalapenos
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Great amount of that spiciness kick. Delicious with homemade salsa or guacamole or Pico Dr gallo
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the hint of lime chips! Regular tortilla chips are nice but I don't need any salsa or queso!
Lucy C.
College Station, TX
These were my absolute favorite. The flavor was one of a kind. They are impossible to find now:(
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
These were the best chip Shop! Literally just a hint of spice. I wish they would bring them back!
Emanuel G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this twist on tortilla chips. Not too spicy but just right! Goes perfect with a mild salsa.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN
I only eat a few kinds of chips and tostitos is my favorite. I make homemade salsa and pig out
Vanessa R.
Loooove it, for people like me that enjoy the spicy this is a must, the taste is just delicious
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?