BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Wauwatosa, WI
These chips were disappointing to me., They were very thin, broke into tiny little pieces dipping in salsa and queso. Thee taste is good, but overall, it was a more of a chore to eat chips and salsa than a snack. If they didn't break as much, I would purchase again.
Susie D.
These are my all-time favorite chips. I used to be obsessed with the hint of lime, but trust me these are even better. They have the perfect amount of kick without being too spicey, and add just the right amount of flavor to any snack or meal. Sometimes I eat them with salsa, but usually opt to snacking on them alone. They're my go to, and I never leave the grocery store without a bag or two.
Lynsey H.
These chips are delicious, even without a salsa to accompany them. I can sometimes catch myself nearly finishing an entire bag on my own. I love that they have the jalapeno flavor, without too much of the heat. For a while I could only find them at a few grocery stores, but lately I have been seeing them all over. Yum!
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I like these chips. Don't get me wrong it is so freaking tasty the chips have such a great taste. The only thing that I don't like is that the Jalapeno is so faint you can barely taste it. I do like the chips I just wish there was more spice to the chips But I would repurchase, because they are great with spicy salsa's and taste great.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
These chips are so yummy. It's a little spice that doesn't hurt your mouth. You can eat without salsa, queso, or guacamole. But if you decide to eat with a dip then the hint of jalapeño adds to the yummy taste of the dip. Splurge worthy!
Romeo G.
Adairsville
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE. I was a bit hesitant at first when I tried them, BUT, they are delicious and a perfect match for a nice organic salsa. I love bringing them to school and I know every time I do I end up with one less bag in my house because everyone in school loves them too!
Kyle B.
Chenoa, IL
Love these chips. The jalapeno flavor is not too overwhelming, but it is definitely there. I try to avoid the section in the store because i will have to grab a bag if i see them. Wish they were healthier, but not much is anymore that tastes good.
Julia J.
Lithonia, GA
I don't know what to say other than these chips are amazing! The hint of jalapeño flavor isn't overbearing or too spicy so they're perfect for a snack with or without a dip. I love them with salsa or even with a fiesta ranch dip.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Tostitos Hint of Jalapeno flavor is super tasty I enjoy it with the dip. No artificial flavor and no preservatives. The kids love to snack with me. Recommend. Tostitos® Hint Of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips
Heidi B.
West Chazy
I gave this item a 4 because it's a very good chip brand but, with this item I was a little disappointed that it really didn't taste much like a jalapeno. I did still eat them but with a hotter salsa that I was expecting to. I'd recommend it for a chip to use with a spicy dip as it adds a little extra flavor when combined.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?