BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
esmeralda R.
Philadelphia, PA
This are the best for gang outs I buy these for sleepovers and they are the best snack for a movie
Jessica L.
Chesapeake, VA
There was more than a hint. We prefer the hint of lime over this flavor. Goes well with guacamole.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
These were the best chip Shop! Literally just a hint of spice. I wish they would bring them back!
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Great amount of that spiciness kick. Delicious with homemade salsa or guacamole or Pico Dr gallo
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
I buy these when I make nachos. They give the kick I want without have to cut and seed jalapenos
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the hint of lime chips! Regular tortilla chips are nice but I don't need any salsa or queso!
Emanuel G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this twist on tortilla chips. Not too spicy but just right! Goes perfect with a mild salsa.
Lucy C.
College Station, TX
These were my absolute favorite. The flavor was one of a kind. They are impossible to find now:(
Breanna R.
Very Good, Tastes Wonderful. They Put Jus Enough Jalapeno In Them To Make Them Taste Just Right
Lauren Y.
West Windsor
Purchased at: Safeway
My kids loved it. The whole bag was consumed in 2 days for my 2 kids. Loved the jalapeño hints
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?