BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Anna K.
These chips are so good! I love these with salsa and dips! I also love the hint of lime flavored ones!
Bethani C.
Gowen, MI
These are my all time favorite tortilla chips. Good by themselves with Mexican food or just with salsa.
Andrea J.
Atlanta, GA
I love jalapeño flavored chips and I love dip. Having a tortilla chip with jalapeño flavor is amazing.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
These chips pair really well with homemade salsa. My mom makes great salsa and we buy these frequently.
Katie S.
Buena Park
These are so delicious! The flavor is so great and is perfectly paired with any type of salsa or queso!
Stevie S.
I love the hint of jalapeño and I also love the hint of lime! These are delicious with salsa and queso.
Alison F.
La Crosse, WI
These are great with home made taco dip and guacamole. They have so much flavor they taste great plain.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I like these chips for nachos and I love the jalapeño flavor they aren't to spicy ! And not to salty !!
Felicia J.
Delicious! I absolutely love this flavor! The jalapeno is just right............ Try it with hummus!!!
Maggie V.
these are so yummy!!!!

great for a quick snack or for a party, they go even better with a cheese dip!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?