BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Ashlyn C.
Lafayette, LA
The best chips with jalapeno cheese dip!!! It has a good flavor with a little bite. Everyone should try them!
Anna D.
Oklahoma City
I usually don't like spicy and prefer my chips plain but these are good! Perfect with queso or nachos! Yummy!
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good flavor like much iI delicious because you can used in the party is it snap I like natural flavor
Jennie V.
Omg best thing ever!!! love love love this! i can just eat it by itself or with guacamole omg its to die for!
The hint of jalapeño makes this one a really tasty snack, the chips are crispy and great to eat with a sauce
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Me encantan los tostitoa son de mis favoritos los acompaño con una salsa mexicana o un guacamole deliciosos
Naomi R.
Mackville, KY
I didn't like these at all. They are gross and I d wish I never are then. They have my mom direa it ear bad
Samantha A.
c
I love these! I make supreme nachos with these chips and it's so good the hint of jalapeños gives it flavor
Danni M.
Kernersville
I love these chips especially with some red pepper hummus the jalapeno just brings out the flavors so well
Stephanie G.
Stafford, VA
These give you the best hint of flavor without over powering your mouth! They are a great combo to any dip!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?