BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
I love these when I make my homemade dips they stand up better. Plus the hint of spice adds a nice little kick.
Nicolle D.
The best snack to share with friends, family and others, my favorite sauces are the cheese and also the spinach
Alison O.
Atlanta, GA
These were great! I like the hint of spiciness and the pepper flavor. Great crunch and really good with salsa.
Kelly R.
O'Fallon
I bought these chips after they came out, I really liked them. They are more flavorful than the regular chips.
Krystal M.
Pretty amazing. I love the spicy and pretty amazing price. I love diving into these bags I never want to stop.
Jennie V.
Omg best thing ever!!! love love love this! i can just eat it by itself or with guacamole omg its to die for!
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good flavor like much iI delicious because you can used in the party is it snap I like natural flavor
Anna D.
Oklahoma City
I usually don't like spicy and prefer my chips plain but these are good! Perfect with queso or nachos! Yummy!
Ashlyn C.
Lafayette, LA
The best chips with jalapeno cheese dip!!! It has a good flavor with a little bite. Everyone should try them!
The hint of jalapeño makes this one a really tasty snack, the chips are crispy and great to eat with a sauce
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?