BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
The flavor I thought sounded like it would be gross but they were fantastic. They are great with or without dip!
cassie r.
Very tasty I love to have them with the medium salsa dip. My new faves are the jalapeno flavors and hint of lime
Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these, but they are too addicting. I cant stop when I start. Its especially great if you love spicy foods.
Kimberly C.
I didn't think I would like these but the Jalapeño give the perfect kick especially if you eat it with cheese dip
January R.
Jefferson City, MO
I love chips and salsa, also taco salad. These are amazing with both. Just gives that extra bolt of flavor! Yum
Nicolle D.
The best snack to share with friends, family and others, my favorite sauces are the cheese and also the spinach
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this chips its very good.spicy and crunchy. Its very good with nacho cheese. Its my favorite chips ever.
Kelly R.
O'Fallon
I bought these chips after they came out, I really liked them. They are more flavorful than the regular chips.
Krystal M.
Pretty amazing. I love the spicy and pretty amazing price. I love diving into these bags I never want to stop.
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
I love these when I make my homemade dips they stand up better. Plus the hint of spice adds a nice little kick.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?