BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I wasn't really a big fan of these. They didn't seem to pair well with any salsa. I'll stick to plain salted varieties.
Leah M.
PLYMOUTH
These chips taste great! You can taste the jalapeno flavor, but it is not overpowering. Its great alone or with a dip!
Kristal O.
Dulac
Purchased at: Instacart
My family eats these chips like popcorn. We sit down for family movie night and usually always someone asks for this.
Vanida S.
Aalen
My husbands favorite -
I just eat them when he bought them - when I'm in store I wouldn't grab them - but taste good
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
Such a great flavor! Love the extra heat you get when eating with the salsa I love them more than my plain tortillas
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
Tortilla chips with a hint of jalapeno is a good snack for movie time, but please make sure to drink lots of water..
Avery  S.
I love this brand, very delicious and fresh. lol I really want some right now. I really enjoy eating with queso salsa
Cristen H.
THE COLONY, TX
Love the hint of heat with these chips. They have the perfect amount of spice to snack on. I could eat them everyday!
Joni S.
I love chips and salsa and the tostito's with a hint of jalapeño are just the ticket i can sit and eat the whole bag.
RaeLynn N.
Douglass, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great with salsa if you like jalapeños. I enjoy jalapeños but it’s also not my #1 choice for chip flavors.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?