BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
LaToyia J.
Phoenix , AZ
Really really good. Nice balance between jalapeño and salt. I normally only eat the hint of lime bit these are just as great.
Grace S.
Such a delicious flavor. One of my favorite guilty indulgences with dip or by themselves. Our pantry always has these handy.
Ashley F.
I love the taste of these chips. They are something different than the plain salty flavor and go great with different dips!
Marlen O.
Love jalapeño flavor chips. These are good I love me some salsa great for parties, small gatherings. Or just self pleasure.
Kay G.
Illinois
I love these chips because they're fresh and crunchy plus they come in diffrent variety and you can get them anywhere too:)
elise p.
Poland, ohio
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Hint of Jalepeno has paired well with every salsa so far. The flavor gives the chip a nice kick without being overpowering.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
Love the texture and flavor of this chips, goes well with lots of dips and salsas or just as a companion to your main dish.
Katherine J.
Tostitos are really good and I love the scoops! They are great for when you want chips with salsa or any other type of dip.
Jennifer P.
Brampton
I found that these chips have about the right amount of jalapeno flavour.
I will buy these again to have with salsa.
Yohana H.
Everything that has a jalapeño flavor yes please so good I love Tostitos because they have such a big variation of flavors.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?