BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
Just tried these and my boyfriend loved them! He loves anything spicy he said the flavor was very good and will purchase this again!
Nicole B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best! Hard to find so I usually stock up. No salsa or dip needed very addicting with just the right amount of saltiness and heat.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
These chips are good alone without any dip or sauce. My kids love them some thinks they are too spicy but the others eat them all up
Kerri G.
I really enjoy these chips, better for eating alone than with salsa though. I would recommend giving them a shot if you like spicy.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I really like this product, but some bags have a lot more than a "hint" of jalapeno. Can't seem to find this flavor easily though.
Jacqueline C.
Yum yum yum is all I have to say. These chips taste amazing. I usually add a little bit of fresh lemon or lime and just snack away.
Danielle L.
Prior to trying these it got bad reviews. I did not think they were too hot. The flavor was good and complimented the salsa I used.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
These chips are a great flavor. thet go greatly with salsa or queso dip. they have a little bit of spice to them, but not to much.
ash w.
Please buy these while you can!!!! Great with salsa, guacamole, or even just by them self! I hope that they aren’t limited edition!
Nicole F.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite kind of tortilla chips! Flavorful but not too spicy, goes well with salsa or guacamole or even other fun dips.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?