BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Abby C.
miami
Son realmente picantes y cumplieron mis expectativas. La única razón por la que no doy 5 estrellas es por el constante sabor a harina suelta
Kate S.
Manton, MI
I love these. The chips are deliciously addicting. The hint of jalapeño goes with any Mexican themed dip. Even goes great with spinach dip!
Karen K.
Broken Arrow
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good, but you can’t eat too many at once. The jalapeño flavoring really builds up in your mouth and gets hard to get out.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are my favorite especially with salsa! I don't like my salsa real spicy but with these hint of jalapeño it makes the perfect flavor!
Priscilla M.
San antonio, TX
These chips are delicious to start off so I love them o
Can a tally Es the shoe Bshu on one digging bvghfu did hooc I revving cook grid gc
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
The whole family loves these chips! we always use them for our family nacho night and we just can't get enough! hands down our favorite.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I could barely taste the hint of Japapeno but they were good when mixed with other stuff such as salsa. The lime are my favorites though.
Amanda M.
I absolutely love the Hint of Jalapeño chips! Not too spicy but has great flavor to complement the salsa and queso dips we love so much.
Naomi G.
Warren, MI
Love these jalapeño ones with salsa or for nachos! Adds that extra flavor! I try to avoid eating chips but when I do it’s usually these!
Karina   C.
I love these tortilla chips they are soo good the flavor is just amazing is out of this world and for being jalapeno flavor is not spicy
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?