BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Andrea L.
These are great to have every once in awhile. I don't need a spicy chip when I'm already dipping into a spicy dip, but these are still yummy.
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
They have just the right amount of flavor that changes how it makes them. They are great with salsa and cheese dip!! I buy them from Walmart
Megan S.
Loveland , OH
These are the best brand and best flavor of tortilla chips hand down. They are high quality and I will always pay a little bit more for them.
Abby C.
miami
Son realmente picantes y cumplieron mis expectativas. La única razón por la que no doy 5 estrellas es por el constante sabor a harina suelta
Chantelle B.
They taste delicious with or without salsa, I got for the first time recently and loved them, I will buy instead of other tortilla chips now.
Erin H.
Navarre
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are amazing! The jalapeño flavor is subtle and not overpowering but so delicious. Give these a try, you will not be disappointed!
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are my favorite especially with salsa! I don't like my salsa real spicy but with these hint of jalapeño it makes the perfect flavor!
Karen K.
Broken Arrow
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good, but you can’t eat too many at once. The jalapeño flavoring really builds up in your mouth and gets hard to get out.
Kate S.
Manton, MI
I love these. The chips are deliciously addicting. The hint of jalapeño goes with any Mexican themed dip. Even goes great with spinach dip!
Priscilla M.
San antonio, TX
These chips are delicious to start off so I love them o
Can a tally Es the shoe Bshu on one digging bvghfu did hooc I revving cook grid gc
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?