BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Ziphora D.
Boyfriend introduced these to me and let me just say I wished he hadn't. Only because they are AMAZING! You can't have just one...you have the entire bag.
katie v.
Lowell, MI
I really enjoy these chips! I love the slight hint of jalapeno (hence the name) its not overpowering but it's definitely present. I buy these chips often!
Kelly H.
Aurora , ME
They have the perfect spicy hint to them. Very good flavor. I have to stop myself from eating the whole
Bag every time! I wish I was able to find them more
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
Out of all the flavors, this one did NOT satisfy me. It gave a very odd smell, and did not pair well with mild salsa either. I would not pay for it again
Stephanie R.
Prescott, AZ
These are so delicious but hard to find in our area. They are not overpowering with the jalapeño flavor. Just the perfect bit of spicy. Excellent chips!
Heidi W.
We love these chips. It is just the right amount of flavor. We tried it two months ago and have given samples to our friends and they have purchased it.
Jessica N.
Havertown, PA
I liked them a lot! They kinda resemble the taste of the hint of line but they have a kick of spicy at the end. I was very satisfied with these chips!
Crystal V.
Jacksonville
Not as much a hint as Like the might have been in the same room as a jalapeno one time.  Overpriced.... Not fairly priced. Not great not terrible
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
I love a chip that has a little extra spice to it. This is great when eating salsa or guacamole but it adds flavor to it and whatever else your eating!
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
These have to be some of the best tortilla chips ever made!! I don't know what you could possibly dip them in, they have such great flavor on their own!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?