BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Cee J.
I adored these! they were a great option when I wanted something a little spicy. But if you like really "hot" jalapeno, these aren't for you....still good though!
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
My favorite! I love a little bit of spice and these deliver exactly what I want without being too spicy. They cost about as much as any other bag of chip but they're tricky to find.
Christine O.
Linwood, MI
Tostito's Hint of Jalapeno is a great way to have nacho's or a snack after school or work.I highly recommend these for any age person's that like Jalapeno flavors.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Estoy son buenos acompañados solos o con un buen dip es bueno para los eventos o fiestas para pasarla un momento agradable y el tamaño de la bolsa es super económica y rendido ra es recomendable para todas la ocacion es
Heaven D.
Tostitos aren't really my kind of chips. I only buy this product when I want to eat it with salsa or cheese sauce. Somehow it just doesn't feel right in my mouth when I chew.
Simone R.
Raleigh, NC
A must have at any party or get together!! these go great with any kind of dip or salsa. The hint of jalapeño makes all the difference!!! I sometimes even eat these as a snack during the day. Not sure they're healthy but they sure are delicious!!
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX

I love these chips so much... they are worth paying the extra for I love these chips and so does everyone I know. Thin, crispy and that lime flavor shines through.
Sarah Z.
Tostitos are fantastic. The flavors are always great compliments to the chips without being too overpowering. These were especially delicious with a medium salsa!
Laura P.
Harrisonville, MO
My all-time favorite chip in the regular white corn or jalapeno flavor . I have to buy two at a time in the family size . You will always find these in my cabinet.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
These chips are addictive! They have just the right amount of spice and heat. When I get a bag, I can't put them down! The only problem is they are hard to find!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?