BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Cierra F.
Blue Springs, MO
Just the right amount of spice. Not too spicy and not too hot. I like how some chips have a little bit more flavor than others, just in case your tongue needs a break!
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
I didn't like these at all. My boyfriend picked them
Up to try something new. They seemed salty and not very spicy or like jalepeno. They added no extra flavor the sauce we were having either. I would def not buy again.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy love these spicy chip I can eat these without any dip or cheese just with a cold beer or soda it made with jalapeno flavor it was more taste then I expected
Bethany S.
One night, I made really bad guacamole, but I didn't want to throw it away. I found these chips, plus the Hint of Lime ones, and they gave the guac a little extra flavor. They also tasted good by themselves.
kathrine w.
These are super tasty with jalapeno flavor but not making it too hot or spicy. unfortunately, i can't really find these by me anymore. i cry about it every night wishing they would come back into my life.
Arielle M.
El Cajon, CA
Surprised at first I thought that these were regular tortilla chips but they came with a little extra the pros to this is that there is no cons just a tasty bag of chips and that's all, I do recommend
Laura T.
Where did these go?! I can not find them anywhere! These chips were the best, not too spicy. I loved making nachos with these, it just kicked them up a notch. I need these in my life!
Case C.
Spanish Fork
these new chips are my go to tortilla chips. the jalepeno flavor is delicious and once yoy start you cannot stop. not to strong and are way better than the hint of lime
Paulith R.
My family uses Tostitos at least once a week,but I really like spicy things away!Good chips to use with salsa or guac but I don't think i could use them with anything else because jalapeño is such a distinct flavor.
Kayla P.
I haven't seen these in awhile, but these chips were the best chips I have ever had. They were so addicting! They are great to have with any dip or just plain. Your choice, either way they were amazing. BRING THESE BACK!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?