BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Bianca B.
north las vegas
These chips are always my life savers when it comes to my salsas and my Mexican food, they just fit in perfectly they never go wrong with any food I make and never disappoint me. I would recommend these chip to anyone who loves their good salsas.
Emily V.
Perfect for our Mexican nights! We love serving these with "taco mess" which is basically tortillas, retried beans, taco meat, black olives, salsa, sour cream, and cheese layered a few times and then baked or cooked in a slow cooker. So delicious!
Alex D.
Great chips! I almost always bring some type of dip to a housewarming party, viewing party, or tailgate. I ALWAYS find myself reaching for Tostito's to go along with my homemade dip. You can't beat the amazing flavor of Tostito's tortilla chips!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
These are so delicious whether you eat them alone or with a a dip! The jalapeño adds an extra kick which makes them taste great as a quick snack without having to use a dip. They're not too spicy either!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are my SO's absolute favorite tortilla chip. They seem to be super hard to find but lately Walmart has been carrying them. We now have 4 bags in our pantry--I think he's afraid of another drought.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love these chips. I love anything flavored jalapeño. Anything spicy is so satisfying and makes for a great snack. I'm never disappointed with anything Tostitos. Even their cheeses are amazing as well (:
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
A very nicely flavored chips for spice lovers like us. we always rotate the chips flavors for our parties and this is one of our favorites for the home made salsa to bring a kick to you taste buds.
Jennifer H.
These are great tasting chips if you like a mild taste of spicy. They are affordable and they are very delicious with sour cream! I love serving those on our Mexican nights
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love these chips! When I need something salty, crunchy and spicy, these are a great go to. They are typically on sale when you buy two at the store. They pair great with quest, salsa and guacamole.
Rachel G.
Norwood, MA
Very Good! You can definitely taste the Jalepeno but it's not too strong for people who do not prefer spicy foods. Price is comparable to other brands and flavors as well!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?