BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?2 Answers
  • Are they really spicy hot?2 Answers
  • Someone please advise as to where these can be purchased 1 Answers
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
I saw these yesterday at Walmart and had to try them. I wasn't disappointed either. The cheats have just the right amount of kick to them that heightens the taste of any dip you use. I really hope these are a permanent flavor because they're too good to be limited edition
Vanessa A.
Bronx, NY
We miss this flavor. We bought them once or twice and then we could no longer find them. The Jalapeno flavor was just enough spiciness and added an additional layer to some of the typical dips we pair with it but also tasty on their own as well. Now we can only find hint of lime which we do not like as much.
Susie D.
These are my all-time favorite chips. I used to be obsessed with the hint of lime, but trust me these are even better. They have the perfect amount of kick without being too spicey, and add just the right amount of flavor to any snack or meal. Sometimes I eat them with salsa, but usually opt to snacking on them alone. They're my go to, and I never leave the grocery store without a bag or two.
Lynsey H.
These chips are delicious, even without a salsa to accompany them. I can sometimes catch myself nearly finishing an entire bag on my own. I love that they have the jalapeno flavor, without too much of the heat. For a while I could only find them at a few grocery stores, but lately I have been seeing them all over. Yum!
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I like these chips. Don't get me wrong it is so freaking tasty the chips have such a great taste. The only thing that I don't like is that the Jalapeno is so faint you can barely taste it. I do like the chips I just wish there was more spice to the chips But I would repurchase, because they are great with spicy salsa's and taste great.
Romeo G.
Adairsville
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE. I was a bit hesitant at first when I tried them, BUT, they are delicious and a perfect match for a nice organic salsa. I love bringing them to school and I know every time I do I end up with one less bag in my house because everyone in school loves them too!
Bree C.
This are my favorite chips to use when I make nachos. The hint of jalapeño gives them a nice flavor. I don't think they have much of a kick which could be a good thing for people who don't like spicy foods. I have been buying these for years and I don't foresee myself changing any time soon!
Caitlyn R.
Vermilion, OH
They should have these chips in every store. They pair wonderfully with salsa, giving every bite the perfect hint of that slightly spicy jalapeño taste. Run out of salsa? No problem. The chips taste amazing on their own! No dip needed. I recommend these to everyone. A must have at parties!
Jessica C.
The Hint of Jalapeño chips are amazing ! We buy 2-3 at a time! My kids love them, my husband loves them and we can eat them with salsa or plain. They are very affordable and taste amazing ! They are not too hot but have great flavor! I recommend these chips to everyone.
Veronica C.
Yummmm! I love these corn chips with salsa! They are so delicious with a kick of spice! They are not to spicy but just enough. I have purchased them multiple times and will continue to. I would definitely recommend these chips.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Ashley D.
Are these recently new? Where can I buy them? Walmart?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?