BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Chandra C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't get enough of these. The flavor is great just a little spice. They are great for nachos, eatting salsa and having with queso. Honestly I love them by themselves the most!
Samantha H.
Mobile
These are absolutely delicious! I love spice, but not everyone does. So these are the perfect amount of kick for someone who may not love spicy chips a ton. Tacos, queso, dip or just to snack on alone. They have not let me down. I always get asked what chips I have in my bowl. It’s always these !
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Tortilla chips  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Tortilla chips are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hint of lime is the only flavor tostitos that matters. I’m not sure how healthy they are but they’re definitely tasty! The flavor does not disappoint. There is a lime flavor that isn’t overwhelming but you can definitely taste it. They’re really good when dipped in salsa or guacamole.
Breonna H.
Johnstown
Purchased at: Walmart
A must have if your having any type of party! These chips are my favorite. They taste like jalapeño but it’s not too overbearing! I think it’s best if eaten with guacamole! However, they’re good anyway!
Melissa K.
Lexington
I genuinely didn't like any Tostitos products before I tried these. I swear I love these. Perfect spicy touch. What i don't understand is why I cant find them in stores anymore...but i still see the hint of lime.
Jaymi B.
Hobart
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
So addicting!! These chips have THE BEST flavor but I can't help but wonder if they're healthy? Need to look into that one, I suppose. They're a little pricey sometimes but worth it when I'm in the mood for some bold flavor.
Kim C.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: Target
Love these chips for salsa or guacamole. They add a little extra flavor that makes my dips go faster than everyone else’s. Sometimes I mix them with the lime tostitos for a little extra kick.
Alisha H.
Jalapeno-flavored Tostitos are probably my favorite of all the Tostitos chips. They taste good on their own, but they are especially good in dip. Dipping any flavor of Tostitos in your dip tastes good, but the jalapeno flavor gives the taste with dip something special. I especially like the jalapeno Tostitos in five-layer Mexican dip. It gives it something the plain ones don't.
Bahar K.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
I want much of a fan of these chips! Honestly they were to salty in my opinion. My family also agreed on them being to salty. I always love all the tostitos chips but not this one. I love that they always have a deals that why I decided to try this flavor. Back to the other flavors I go.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?