BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Samantha H.
Mobile
These are absolutely delicious! I love spice, but not everyone does. So these are the perfect amount of kick for someone who may not love spicy chips a ton. Tacos, queso, dip or just to snack on alone. They have not let me down. I always get asked what chips I have in my bowl. It’s always these !
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Tortilla chips  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Tortilla chips are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Kailey M.
I didn’t know what to think about this new product in the beginning but my doubts were silenced as soon as I tried them. These chips pair so well with salsa and aren’t at all too spicy. I love this spunky take on a classic chip and now it’s the only version I buy.
Melissa K.
Lexington
I genuinely didn't like any Tostitos products before I tried these. I swear I love these. Perfect spicy touch. What i don't understand is why I cant find them in stores anymore...but i still see the hint of lime.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Tostitos Hint of Jalapeno flavor is super tasty I enjoy it with the dip. No artificial flavor and no preservatives. The kids love to snack with me. Recommend. Tostitos® Hint Of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kaitlyn C.
I steered away from these for so long because Im not the biggest fan of Jalapeno Flavored anything! Boy was I wrong! The flavor of these chips had me wishing the bag didnt end! My only complaint is that the chips were to big to dip into the cheese & salsa jars haha!
Alyssa C.
Sandston
I could eat these chips all day long by themselves. The hint of jalapeño is just enough spice and flavor! I’m typically not a fan of spicy food, but these are so good. They’re just a hint of spice. I love these, and they’re also great with salsa!!
Autumn L.
I honestly can’t buy these often because I can go through an entire bag in about two days. They’re my absolute favorite because there’s a hint of spice from the jalapeño. I usually eat them plain - they don’t even need a dip to accompany them!
Katie G.
I love these chips. They are the perfect amount of seasoned and taste good with or without dip. They are not as popular as the lime ones but honestly these are better. I am eating these as I am typing this. I would definitely recommend these CHIPS.
Michelle S.
I like all tostitos chips but I dont think that this flavor was particularly great. The heat element was there for me, the flavor was not. Perhaps if the jalapeno flavor was mixed with the lime flavor.. Now that would be a chip.
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?

Walmart