Add a Photo

By TOSTITOS
#272 in Chips
Tostitos® Brand Hint of Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips.
0 grams trans fat.
Stone-ground white corn.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
No MSG - no preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
Made with all natural ingredients.
Now even crispier.
Photos (2)
RACHEL S.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME

Tostitos Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips, 13 oz. is a wonderful option as a party snack to enjoy with friends. Enjoy these tortilla chips as they come, use the chips creatively to make homemade nachos, or pair them with a delicious Tostitos brand salsa for the perfect party combo. Whatever the occasion, these tortilla chips provide an optimistic, light-hearted snack for a birthday party, barbecue or game night. Put a smile on your guests' faces by enjoying these tasty tortilla chips as you unwind together.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.

These are my absolute favorite flavor of the Tostitos. I wish they were around more, they are very hard to find. It's like they will be a round for a couple months, then they'll disappear for several years and eventually come back. These chips are delicious, they have a lot of flavor and a bit of heat. If you like spicy or just want to try something new, give these a shot!
marisol v.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL

Very good, as I like, spicy, quality, are the best. i buy it in walmart. good price, great flavored.you can eat with various sauces, cheeses, pico de gallo (my favorite) with deap chicken, turkey, tuna, shrimp and cream cheese with garlic powder and onion and cilantro, is the more I like. Tostitos has a variety for all tastes.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA

These are my favorite chips to pair with a cheese dipping sauce. It adds just the right amount of spice to the flavor of the cheese. These chips are always one of my go to chips to take with me to a party or potluck. And unlike other chips with jalapeno flavor the little kick from the jalapeno is never overpowering.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

These and the Hint of Lime ones are the death of me. I usually dip them in queso or salsa but I can sit and eat them plain too. Great chips and usually a guaranteed snack at any football party or barbeque. I even get vicious cravings for chips and salsa on occasion just for these things.
Leeanne H.
Leeanne H.
Springfield, IL

Started buying these a few years back when they first came out and couldn't find them anywhere last year and found them again a few weeks ago and brought them into my work(where everyone loves spicy stuff) and now people keep bringing more in. Please don't ever stop making these chips!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV

I love Tostito's! I tried the new hint of jalapeno style and wow I loved them. You do not even need salsa or another dip with these. They pack a lot of flavor on their own. I did try them with a mild salsa and what a great combination! I bet sour cream would also be great with these.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

These are pretty good chips! They have an okay flavor, and I personally don't think they're very spicy, but I really like spicy things away!Good chips to use with salsa or guac but I don't think i could use them with anything else because jalapeño is such a distinct flavor.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Sherwood, OR

These are by far my favorite chips. I love eating them with a meal or as a snack. I know I can get healthier chips, but the flavor is too hard to beat. They are great priced and I am more than happy having these as an everyday easy snack. I love eating them with Salsa
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I could sit down with this bag and eat the whole thing with salsa or queso. The jalapeño adds just a bit of flavor to up the ante on your snack, it isn't overwhelming or spicy. It's all well balanced flavor in a bag of Tostitos Hint Of Jalapeño tortilla chips!
Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC

Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA

Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson City, NV

Are they any good?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Are these recently new? Where can I buy them? Walmart?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA

I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?

Join Now