Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Tina F.
Tostitos are my favorite. I love them and buy them often. I recommend them to my family,and friends any anyone they are great.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
The go-to chip for cheesy dips. Works great for scooping and holding liquids, and has the Tostitos flavor you know and love.
Kenzathome K.
YUmmm chips that can be eaten alone or with nachos or tacos. A repurchase for us and definitely a great option for the price
Rachel V.
I love these chips sooo much! you don't even really need salsa or dip you can eat straight out of the bag! Great for parties!
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
We throw a lot of Super Bowl parties so these fajita flavored Scoops are awesome with are dips of guacamole at our parties
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I really like these for Katy dips and festivities, but rarely buy them because they are so expensive compareedtootherbrands
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
These Fajita Flavored Scoops are so good!! They go great with any dip but I love to pair it with Queso Blanco. Great snack.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so freaking good!!! so addictive once you start eating them. so good I'm gonna go out and buy some later tonight.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
I LOVE these chips!! I of course use them to eat salsa, etc. However I could eat them alone with no problem. Great flavor!!
Brittany H.
Wahiawa, HI
These are great for any dips. We buy if we are going to have salsa or spinach dip. They go quickly since they are delicious
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.