Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Heather Z.
Perfect for dip! The chips are fresh and scoop up the right amount of flavoring. These are our go to chips when serving three layer dip
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love scoops. You get more salsa and guacamole on it than a normal triangle chip. These are perfect for parties. They taste amazing!!!
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Better than plain scoops, but still has the awesome shape of the scoop. a little spicy without too harsh of a kick, perfect for nachos!
Lisalee M.
Coinjock , NC
Love love love! I like the kick you get off of the fajita tositos! These are great for taco night! I just wish tositos had coupons!!
Shannon W.
These are perfect for parties or for just a light snack. The added flavor makes you feel like you're eating more than just a chip.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
These scoops with some dip is a great party snack for a snack i love these chips with some salsa omg so yummy. I recommend totally
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops!® Party Size! Tortilla Chips 12 oz. Bag and they taste ok with Salsa. Good party chip.
Natalie K.
Sacramento, CA
These are addicting. My only pet peeve is that they constantly break when I'm trying to scoop up the salsa! #firstworldproblems
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Depending on the person and the dip, sometimes you can't taste the fajita flavor at all. Some might like that, some might not.
Cecily G.
Norman, OK
I love scoops! They are a great chip for scooping a big ole' heaping scoop of queso or salsa. I buy these at my local walmart.
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.