Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Buffalo , NY
Tostitos flavored scoops have the best fresh flavor! A great buy for a tortilla chip. Not greesy and taste great. Definitely met my expectations.
Karla T.
Freehold , NJ
We found these the other day at the store and we decided to give it a try, they're really good especially if you pair it with a guacamole dip.
Kike T.
Love them instead of Taco Shells my family and I enjoy these Tostitos with our Taco meat. It truly puts a delicious spin on a family favorite .
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love these chips! Great if you make a dip! I buy these if I'm making a dip and they come in nice. Great taste and good quality , trusted brand.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
Good test with some dip, like slasa. This is a great snack for a party. It's easy to scoops up the dip and hold on top of chip with no mess.
Bethany P.
While they do taste good, not a fan of the scoop shape because they break easy and then you spill your dip. Also harder to fit in your nouth
Ivania M.
A mi me gustan bastante estos chips, siempre lo compran para fiestas y son rico y buenos para snaks en casa también a mi esposo le encanta.
Michelle C.
CLIO, MI
Perfect for my homemade queso dip. Definitely holds up and the flavor they bring makes it a home run. These are my go to tortilla chips.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love using the scoops chips!!!! They are great for parties and amazing for nachos!!! This is the only brand that I will use for them!!!
Christine S.
Norfolk, VA
These are the best flavored chips i have ever tried. They taste great without any dip at all. They are also great for dipping in queso.
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.