Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
Anytime I have friends over I make so have a few bags of these. They go great with salsa and the shape of them makes it easier to do them into anything!
Lauren R.
Plainfield
These were great! They added a nice little spicy kick to the dip we were having with them, they're also pretty good just on their own, highly recommend!
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
I love to buy these for parties or just a get together. I buy salsa and guacamole and others and people love these chips because they eat them so fast!
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to use these for taco salad I know they're not the most authentic chips out there but they are very good in this application I highly recommend
Monica H.
My father's recipe will always make these a favorite. Salsa, banana peppers and cheese...heat in microwave 10 seconds until cheese is melted. Yummy!
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I love the Tostitos scoops chips because they're good for dipping dip with it. I especially love the party size because it is good for a big family.
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
These were not my favorite to be honest. and I can't pinpoint either..I didn't like the spice blend..to ME it seemed like the seasoning was overboard
Kami M.
Jersey City, NJ
The flavor on these is disgusting. It's a very fake, sweet/salty combination that's really not tasty at all, and is even hard to disguise with dips.
Navdeep K.
Queens
great for scooping up a dip. bite size so great to eat all at once with the dip. WOuld definitely buy again. the price is great and it is healthy.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I love these. they are just like normal tortialla chips just way better. perfect for dipping. I love them best with the tostitos queso blanco dip!
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.