Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Robyn M.
Mcdonough, GA
These are so good. They make great scoops for my chili cheese dip and my buffalo chicken dip. Great for parties are when you just want to indulge in your favorite appetizer.
Marilyn A.
Howell, NJ
These are great chips for a party or just as a little snack
I enjoy dipping them in salsa or as a side dish with a sandwich. Love it when they have 2 for the price of one
Rachelle M.
These are ok but the flavor tends to be a bit too much for me after a few bites. Definitely a unique twist to the regular flavor but I do prefer the original to this one
Mariet V.
Rochester , NY
These are ideal for parties! The right size and amount! The way they were designed with the bowl makes it easy for everyone to scoop up! They are very affordable.
Amy C.
These were pretty good. Like using the scoops for bean dips and salsa. The price was a little high. Probably will purchase another brand next time, since I found them elsewhere cheaper.
Ashley P.
This product is so tasty! This new family favorite is delicious paired with or without dip. This product is very affordable for the taste. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
The scoops, as the name implies, aware perfect for scooping up some salsa or dip. I really like the family size bag, it's easier than buying a bunch of normal sized bags.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
Did not like these chips at all! they had weird flavor and just did not go well with salsa or quest! also gave you really bad breath and a bad after taste
Lauren R.
Plainfield
These were great! They added a nice little spicy kick to the dip we were having with them, they're also pretty good just on their own, highly recommend!
Hailey N.
Jacksonville
Best tostitsos chips! The flavoring on them taste just like a fajita. Goes good with any type of taco dip. These are my number one go to tortilla chips!
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.