Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Karen d.
Mi favorito. Especial para una fiesta, no se puede hacer nada sin ellos. Playas picnic, los niños los adoran, y los mayores también, super crunchy, muy buen sabor, perfecto de sal, y la medida perfecto para coger el dí. No se parten ni se rompen, los mrjores
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
These are the perfect chip for anyone who loves to load their chips with a lot of dip. These have a great taste and crunch and don't break as easily as other chips.
Maria A.
My husband I wanted some good tortilla chip to eat with salsa and stubbed across these. they actually do taste like fajita. we get these all the time one. and end up eating the whole bag in one day. they so good.
Rachel  R.
These are obviously great for dipping, I personally do not prefer these chips however because the form of the chip makes it hard for me to eat, and hurts my mouth
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
The scoops are the best! They make a great dip chip (holds tons of dip) and are also great as tiny appetizer bowls. You can stuff them with nacho toppings, buffalo chicken, whatever.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
A favorite especially when we are doing a party. This is a great appetizer item. They are not too salty and it being a scoop shape makes it easy to pick up sauce
Marilisa N.
Virgilina, VA
It's really good. I love the favor of the chips. It's really good with the salsa. When I saw the chips I thought they were going to not good but is. It has a lot of flavor.😋😋
Stacey M.
I was excited to try these, but found the flavor odd. I couldn't figure out whether I liked them or not. There was a bit a zip I couldn't place, but not a bad flavor.
Aimee W.
One of my absolutely favorite party snacks. These taste amazing. Not too salty and goes great with any dips! Also I love how my chips don't break when I dip them.
Heather W.
Scoops are the only way to eat tortilla chips because it's the best way to get the most amount of dip, sauce, chili, salsa, whatever to your mouth... and buying party size means you get more bang for your buck!
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.