Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Hailee A.
Muscle Shoals , AL
Great chips!!! I love the scoops because you can get all the dip you want with these! And they stand up to the weight of dip to! Chips don't brake off in your dip! lol highly recommend these for anyone having a football party or get together!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
These are a go-to when we're hosting a party. We love making homemade guac and salsa, and these chips have a simple enough flavor that they don't overpower or minimize the flavors of the dips.
Chikamnario U.
I absolutely love these tortilla chips! It's really fun to use the scoops. They are really yummy! You can eat them alone or with salsa and still be happy. The party size bag is huge and perfect for sharing!
Ryann A.
Taste amazing with any salsa/ dip. I love these chips because it's easy to scoop the dip you want. I use these for any party/ gathering I go to and all of my friends love it! Great for parties of any age
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the scoops from Tostitos being a germaphobe it sets my mind at easy whenever I host a party or am at one that with the scoops you cannot really double dip the chips! lol.
Abby K.
Amherst, NY
I am a big chip person and for some reason these chips just taste better than the rest! Their size and shape make it easier to get a whole bunch of dip and bring that deliciousness right to my mouth!
Ana A.
Lincolnton, NC
LOVE these chips! So crispy and flavorful. They add just the right amount of fajita favor to any kind of Mexican dish. They also are great for a snack or part of an appetizer for parties or dinner.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
A party is not a party without Tostitos and dip! They are wonderfully crunchy and have great corn flavor. I will only have Tostitos tortilla chips at my parties! I always tell everyone who comes over for parties that they need to buy Tostitos for all their parties as well.
ana o.
One of the reasons why I purchased this nine ounce bag of Tostitos Fajita Scoops From my job was out of taste curiosity. The fajita season flavor makes the chips stand on their own. However, they are even better with salsa
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
These are the perfect chip for anyone who loves to load their chips with a lot of dip. These have a great taste and crunch and don't break as easily as other chips.
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.