Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I absolutely love the Tostitos Fajita flavored scoops!! They go perfect with this taco dip that I make and also this sausage cheese dip that I make. There is just enough kick with the spice on these chips that makes it over-the-top when you get it together with the dips!!
Jasmin N.
Alameda, CA
These are great chips to pair with dip because they scoop so easily. They are delicious by themselves as well. They def. met my expectation in the perfect chip to dip and I usually pair it with spinach dip and cheese for a tasty treat. My guest always enjoy them.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
Just discovered these bad boys at my sister's house when she made taco salads with them. They are really, really, really good. Good luck not eating the entire bag in one sitting because they are mighty addicting and way to easy to eat for a carb lover like me.
Lexi S.
Huntingdon, PA
Thinking of having chips and salsa at your party? Make sure to choose Tostitos Scoops! They eliminate the dreaded moment when your salsa falls off your chips. It is like the chip was made specifically for dips! My only complaint is that they are a tad on the salty side, but other than that they are delish!
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
Great idea for a scoop of salsa but I don't find myself reaching for these chips at the grocery isle. When I do grab them like I said it's a great idea but some chips are broken and the angles are not very good for a good scoop of Salsa but they still have that classic taste Tostitos offers!
Melissa G.
I bought these during my last shopping trip since they were on sale. I love Tostitos regular scoops and buy those when I am making nachos for the family. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of the fajita ones though. They weren't bad, but not as good in my opinion as the original flavor ones.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I've never tried the Fajita scoops flavor but I do like just the plain chip with my salsa. I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant and craving salt. I love the simple packaging and always bring these to parties and cookouts!
Angelica S.
I decided to make fajita nachos for dinner one night & thought these chips would be perfect. The flavors clashed & did not taste good. I thought maybe they would taste better on their own but I was wrong. It did not taste like fajitas.
Clarice F.
Giving this 4 starts cause these chips literally chip your gums off! They taste great with salsa! But once you bite the chip, they create these laser sharp edges that just puncture your mouth! I bled for a solid 3 minutes and stopped eating it for awhile. Lol. Still tastes great
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love Tostitos Fajita Flavored Scoops! My friend was hosting a party and had these and an amazing homeade salsa. I did not care for the salsa, and are the fajita scoops plain. The taste is amazing and are great for a snack!
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.