Tostitos® Fajita Flavored Scoops Party Size uploaded by Julia S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What exactly is the flavor profile???2 Answers
  • Are these only available in the Stated? I've never seen t...1 Answers
  • What does the seasoning on these taste like?1 Answers
LaTanya S.
I don't need a party to enjoy these scoops. These meet my expectations plus some. All I need is some nacho cheese and these babies and I'm a happy camper. They hold just enough cheese to make the perfect little nacho bowl in your hand. No more cheese falling off the chip before it gets to your mouth and with the flavoring on the chip you don't need any salsa. I don't like all the chunky stuff in my salsa so these chips are great for that.
Julia M.
The best salsa chip ever! Scoops are amazing it holds all of the salsa and it's tasty juices inside a tiny tortilla chip cup of greatness. I wish these were thought of a long time ago, definitely a chip game changer!!!
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
Never thought I'd be writing a review for Tostitos but alas Today's the day. Super affordable, and they are thick enough that they don't break immediately as you dip. Perfect amount of scoop with every bite.
kiana r.
Malden, MA
This party size is great to take to any large party or cookout! The fajita flavor gives any dip that little extra something in every bite. The scoop shape makes it easy to eat messy dips. Once you try these you will never go back to regular chips again!
Maliboo M.
Charleston , WV
Great to scoop cheese or salsa! Better than the original of course has the authentic fajita flavor! I have bought these a few times at my local walmart. Great for party's or even just a night infront of the tv!
Anahi V.
Reno, NV
I love these for parties or get together because you're able to try all the different types of dips easily with they're scoop-like shape and they are salted just right!
Megan J.
These are my FAVORITE! My husband and I bought these one day just to try them with tacos instead of using tortilla shells. Best. Decision. Ever. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like fajitas whatsoever but they go fantastically well with anything Mexican styled. You can eat them alone as well - they taste just as good that way. I would say since trying these we buy them 4-5 times a month if they are available at the store.
Emma H.
These are great for a party and they are great for dipping sauces! They are affordable! I love these better then the plain ones!I repeat buying these all the time!
Katie C.
Tostitos are the best corn chips on the market and the scoops are the best for making nachos. Each chip is a little cup you can put all the ingredients in seperately and lay out on a plate and throw in the microwave and voila.....perfect nachos. I've been eating these things since I can remember and they are the best. Good crunch, perfect crack, right amount of salt....eat them plain is great, perfect size to put whole in mouth so dont get any crumbs in the sofa. Big bag too!
Jaclyn G.
We purchase these once a week for nacho night! They are a huge hit in our home and we will continue to repurchase! I wish the hint of jalapeño chips would be brought back but this is a yummy alternative. Add taco meat, cheese, sour cream and salsa to a bag of these for a quick delicious meal the whole family will enjoy!
Geneva A.
What exactly is the flavor profile???
Kaley A.
What does the seasoning on these taste like?
Melissa S.