BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos Scoops! Fajita Flavored Tortilla Chips, 15.0 oz.: 15.0-ounce size perfect for sharing Delightfully savory fajita flavor Crunchy texture that's perfect for dipping at parties Pairs well with Tostitos Medium Queso Blanco Dip Perfect for parties and get-togethers Great on-the-go snack No artificial flavors or preservatives see more...

Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
These are my favorite chips when I need a quick snack. I like the plain tortilla chips too with hummus. They taste really good and are priced decently. They never disappoint and this is my favorite brand.
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
These Tostitos scoop chips are my favorite chips to do a nacho bake with.  They're like their own little bowl!  I love eating chips and queso (and the only store bought queso I'll eat is also made by Tostitos) and these chips are perfect for digging in the jar without getting a mess on your hands!!
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I have never tried the fajita flavor, but I am a repeat buyer of the multigrain scoops. Scoops are great for any of the big dippers out there like me. I love extra sauce on anything I eat. Salsa, cheese, guac, etc. You name it, you can scoop it. They're very crunch and do not fall apart when you're dipping a big scoop.
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are out go to chips for get togethers with family and friends. The chips are just big enough to get a good scoop of dip without feeling like you've taken to big of a bite. They are very affordable and don't last long around our household. These are definitely a must have for your party needs.
Lexie R.
Winter Park, FL
I love love love these chips . They have such a great seasoning and the spice on them taste amazing when you use it with their salsas . The chips are a tad more on the pricey side but completely worth it . Add cheese and salsa and you have thre perfect chips for nachos . Just saying !
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
Tostitos Scoops are the best kind of chip to have with your favorite salsa or dip. I have been buying these for years, and now that I'm gluten free these are perfect for me. Delicious and affordable, great to grab for your next BBQ or gathering.
Ashley A.
So crunchy and flavor full!!! I don't buy any other for my partys. very affordable you can get them at any grocery store really delicious and crispy!! And not as bad as the other chips out there. I highly recommend these to anyone who throws partys with dips often.
Kelsey O.
Florida , FL
This is a common pick in my household.  We love these chips for dipping in salsa, they have the perfect amount of flavor with the added salt.  I purchase mine from Publix and they are always having sales on chips or buy one get one on the products, I highly recommend.
Shalanda H.
I love using these scoops for dips. They are crispy with a lil salty flavor which I love. I purchase these chips from Food Lion and Walmart. I use these regularly for dips at parties and cookouts. They are easy to use to scoop dip. I would recommend this product.
Chabelis R.
Bronx, NY
Love these Tostitos chips because they have a scoop shape in the chip which comes in hand when your a person who loves the chunks in salsa!!! A little bit on the more expensive side when it comes to a bag of chips but on the other side they are a great chip !
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
How do these actually taste like fajitas?
Rebeca J.
Calhoun
Does these have a spice to them?