BY TOSTITOS #44 in Salsa

Tostitos dips cantina roasted garlic salsa dip 15.5 oz see more...

Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Literally the best salsa!! so garlicy and hint of spice. i also love that its not chunky as I'm not a fan of tomato chunks.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I personally think the garlic is a little intense for my taste in this salsa, and with that being said, I still want to recommend this salsa to anyone on the fence about going for this one or the regular non cantina version of Tortinos salsa. A deep flavor and fresh taste even though it's in a jar.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lexington , KY
I love this salsa! I can't handle too much spicy but this is the perfect amount of garlic goodness! It's not spicy but the perfect taste for me.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Tried this for the first time today and it was SO good! I love garlic and it wasn't overpowering at all in the salsa. Added the perfect bit of extra flavor.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This salsa is my new favorite. The texture and taste is perfect. Along with the cantina chips you can't go wrong.
valarie t.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great dip with favor its chunky and yummy a must try if you haven't and great with lime flavored chips
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario
I don't think I've had garlic salsa before but I loved this. It's just like the original Tostitos salsa, but has the flavor of garlic. I do wish the garlic was a bit more prominent, but it's still very tasty and addicting!
Ive P.
Ive P.
This is a very delicious sauce but it lacks more condiments and is a very good sauce for the tostitos🙌😅
Serena d.
Serena d.
I love this salsa. The flavor is perfect especially on nachos! It has too big of chunks for my liking, but that is what my boyfriend likes the most.