Tostitos Dips Cantina Roasted Garlic Salsa Dip 15.5 oz uploaded by Natalie R.

BY TOSTITOS #8 in Salsa

Tostitos dips cantina roasted garlic salsa dip 15.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Literally the best salsa!! so garlicy and hint of spice. i also love that its not chunky as I'm not a fan of tomato chunks.
Ellaina B.
I love salsa. It's just my kind of thing -- an amalgamation of veggies and fruit that give me a good kick in the pants combined with salty tortilla chips is my favorite snack. I normally opt for chunky salsas because I enjoy being able to zero in on particularly tasty looking bits, but my boyfriend brought home the cantina salsa this time around and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm one of those people who dips my chips in the more liquidy part of the salsa and alternate with solids, so to have the salsa be the same consistency through and through threw off my whole salsa game. He brought home mild (the only amount of spice we can agree on) and I wasn't disappointed in that department either. I like my salsas to leave me with a runny nose, and while this one didn't do that, it was still slightly tasty. I've tasted spicier milds, which is why I would give this four stars -- I believe the mild-medium-hot spectrum means there is spice in all states -- but I still enjoyed it and would open the jar to eat if I found it in my home.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Really nice flavor. I like the blend of garlic chunks in tomato sauce which gives amazing flavor. You can eat it with anything you like. It's very cheap can be easily found in any grocery store... I would like to recommend it
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't been able to find this salsa lately and i'm pretty disappointed because this salsa is the best one out there! I love salsa with roasted garlic in it. This salsa have the perfect blend of flavors. I have tried many different salsas but none of them are packed with as much flavor as this one!
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
Okay so I am somewhat of a salsa fanatic. I literally judge Mexican Restaurants based solely on the quality of their salsa. So it’s a big deal for me to say I LOVE this store bought salsa!! It has an amazing flavor and it is just phenomenal. My favorite store bought salsa by far!
Carole B.
Los Angeles
It's so hard to find a restaurant style salsa in grocery stores. I prefer the not super chunky, more thinned out type and this is perfect. Pair it with the thin cantina chips and I could literally eat every last bite. Just thinking about it now has got my mouth watering!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I hate to say it but I am addicted to this salsa. I blame the garlic. I find the taste to be very delicious and the price is more than worth it. The flavor is great and that is something that you can always be assured of because Tostinos put so much work into their product.
Amanda A.
One of my fav salsas. Not spicy at all! One of the reasons it's my go to salsa. Great Value and kinda pricey for such a small jar. But still I buy it for the great taste. Paired with Tostitos scoops and BAM that's a quick snack!
This is the ultimate salsa to pair with your favorite tortilla chips! We always have this salsa and chips combo as a snack at my house! Its spicy but not too spicy-just a nice flavor blend thanks to the roasted garlic in it.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Definitely true to the label. Tastes just like it would from a Mexican restaurant, and oooooh the garlic! Note that this salsa is thinner but it doesn't diminish the flavor at all! I buy this a lot for my classic salsa needs.