BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer L.
this is one of my favorite types of chip dips, especially for our weekly get together.  i think they are very good.  This is not the healthiest thing to eat, but in small portions it isnt horrible.  I buy this product at Hy-Vee or WalMart.  i have recommended this to others
MILLIE C.
I love that this product is really convenient. The jar cheese's and salsa' s can be messy. Not really practical for a working person that wants a snack
But these microwaveable nacho cheese is great. It has a hint of spice which I love .
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Not a fan. The cheese doesn't even taste like it does in the glass container it's not as flavorful at all and I honestly had a tummy ache after eating it. The consistency is thinner as well.
Harlie D.
lincoln, NE
These are pretty yummy, I would bring them for lunch every so often in high school and just eat that for lunch with some chips! They were very good, but the only downside I feel like is that it kinda takes too long to warm up this cheese, but it's definitely worth it as they are so yummy! I'd definitely recommend!
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
These Dips are absolutely delicious. They were brought over by a friend during a super bowl party and we fell in love with them. Every one was asking what, where, how. they were a hit and we've been buying them ever since. you can pop these in the microwave and have a yummy hot dip. different flavors too.
Michelle G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like the Frito Lay Dips tostitos becuase it adds up some extra flavor to the chips I already have regularly, so I can keep eating them without getting tired of them. I also like how they go well with different chips I buy from the plain ones to the cheese or onion ones :D
BRI-NANA L.
Chicago
This dip wasn't that great. It tasted a little funny. I actually had it the other night. It was more so soupy when I finished heating it up. I put it back in the microwave for a big and it stayed the same. Instead of me dipping ships, I think it'll be better for nachos.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
This is another product that I was able to try for free that Kroger offered on a free Friday download. I have since bought it again and even tried the other flavor. It is definitely not healthy but it's a nice little splurge every once in a while.
Sara P.
This dip is a total classic and it's really hard to beat - easier than having to create a recipe for a dip yourself too ! The cheese is to die for and it's not too spicy either, which is always something I worry about when it comes to queso
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
I really like the taste of this product but I felt like the cheese dried up very quickly and the texture changed pretty rapidly. I found some great recipes for this product that I want to try again and hopefully well not dry it up as quickly