BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Making guacamole seems like a daunting task to some, but with this seasoning mix, it really couldn't be easier. With avocados and this simple packet you can have fresh guac in no time. Just like ranch seasoning mix, this stuff goes great in top of cheeses, meats, salads, and the list goes on. It is so versatile and it can make you look like a top chef!
Sarah N.
Bolivar
Tried making guacamole for the first time using this recipe. Was decent. Husband isn't a huge fan of guacamole so I couldn't tell what it was missing. Definitely will purchase again but maybe tweak the recipe a bit to see what needs to be added more or less of.
Kali H.
Scraton Pa
I LOVE GUOCKAMOLIE AND ITS THE BEST ONE IVE HAD YET ALL MY LIFE AND ITS SUPER HEALTHY I WOULD TOYALLY EAT IT WITH ANYTHING I WOULD TOTALLY JUST TAKE THE RECIPE AND MAKE MY OWN EVERY DAY (if I didn't throw it away in the trash can WHEN I FINISH IT CAUSE IT WAS TOO GOOD)
Abbie W.
Lutz, FL
Absolutely not a fan! It is easier to pick up your traditional spices or even fresh at the grocery store to make a really fresh and tasty Guacamole. Not to mention the amount of added sodium to these things! Definitely choose fresh ingredients over this! If you're already buying the avocados, just buy the "seasonings" as well!!!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
This seasoning mix is great if you want to make guac but aren't great with seasoning proportions like I am. All you need to do is follow the instructions on the back. I made mine with avocado, tomatoes, onions and lime and added this seasoning! Tasted perfect!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Cristal L.
Modesto, CA
It makes it easy when u are running late and just need to make something really fast for gathering or a party i recommended u use it if u are in a rush
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Destiny D.
Didn't really enjoy. Not a fan. Wouldn't recommend if your a picky eater like myself.  I have no recipes to recommend because I don't like it. Lol
Fatima R.
Love this!! It is so delicious!! I love buying this when I'm making events for an appetizer! Or they're also great for a snack!
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Who else uses this in their 7 layer bean dip?
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Is this stuff any good?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
I never knew they had something like this but the question from 1 to 10 how good is it
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I love guacamole so much!!! Does this product really make it taste great???