Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips 13 oz uploaded by Ginger S.Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips 13 oz uploaded by J Davis M.Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips 13 oz uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos crispy rounds tortilla chips 13 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristina G.
As a mother of a picky eater, ive come to find that somethings just wont do. being hispanic, we eat lots of our foods with tortillas or tortilla chips and my son has to specifically have round/yellow corn chips, not white corn, no triangular shapes, simply round and yellow. we have tried so many varieties and off brands either have too much salt, or else they skimp on it and they have no flavor, some have tasted more oily than anything else, but tostitos are consistently perfect.
Alpha M.
Doral, FL
I have to confess that I'm a Crazy lover of TOSTITOS! 5 stars is just not enough... I love EVERYTHING about this Crispy Rounds, the crunchy, how it tastes, omg they're just perfect and yummy!!!
i highly recommend for any type of party, to have a snack, or just to enjoy by your own, they are really GREAT for any kind of occasion. The cheese dip is my favorite to have Tostitos.
Tara H.
These are great. I eat them with dips or by themselves. I love this brand and they offer so many different varieties to chose from. They can be found a lot times on sale. I like to spread some out on a plate and sprinkle shredded cheese over them and put in the microwave for 30 seconds and then put some sour cream on them and it's a great quick lunch in a hurry.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
We like these to scoop up salsa and guacamole, but they are also great to make cute little hors d'oeuvres of chicken salad or crab salad for entertaining.
I keep thinking of new ways to use the cute little scoop shapes to dress up a table of food items for guests. I think I'll fill them with cheese and cherry tomatoes to melt for the grandkids this weekend.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
These are the ultimate nacho makers. Perfect for a mostly flat surface, bubbly oven baked batch of cheesy nachos or for the inner host(ess) in all of us who likes a little order for queso and guacamole dipping. A bit more prone to getting stale (IMHO) but DELICIOUS all the same. If they make these suckers in Hint O'Lime, the world might stop turning.
Becca S.
My favorite tortilla chips! They are perfect for practically any dip! They are strong ! I hardly ever have one break in the dip. I prefer these to to the scoops and the traditional triangles. The only con I can think of to these tortilla chips is that you might eat so many that your lips hurt from the salt drying them out because you ate so many!
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
When I'm just peckish but haven't eaten all day, I will get out the Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips, slice some NY sharp cheese and jalapenos and lay on top of the chips; throw in the microwave for about 45" and instant nachos. When I am making tacos or burritos, I will add a large plate of my homemade nachos and everyone gets excited.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
These are my favorite chips for a number of reason... They are so easy to eat because they are a circular shape! It is easier to dip into jars of dip... for me anyway! I also have braces, so it is easier to eat for me because it does not have the sharper edges that the triangle ones have.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
These are my favorite tortilla chip! They are light and crispy while still being strong enough to hold up to dip or being made into nachos. They are a bit saltier than other brands, so you might need to adjust your recipes accordingly, but it keeps the chip from being bland on its own.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips are the best tortilla chips. They are thin and crisp. They are perfect with the dip of your choice. I think these chips are superior to other brands. I buy these chips at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
Did anyone else have to go to target to get these? My Wal*mart always seems to be out!
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good
Ginger S.
Foodie Expert
Are they just as good as the triangles? We like the small circles and thought we would try these this time. Wondered how they compare to other tortilla chips.