Tostitos® Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Ginger S.Tostitos® Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by J Davis M.Tostitos® Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos crispy rounds tortilla chips 13 oz

Buy on Walmart
Mariam A.
I am in love with this chips it's very salty and delicious I really really recommend for partying the ingredients is good and it's not very healthy. I will buy it again for sure from target. #target #constest #influensteraward
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
These go really well with the queso I bought with them at the grocery store. These are classic corn chips that have a classic flavor. Very versatile and I even like to eat them by themselves without dip. A favorite at parties and gatherings!
Krissy F.
The round Tostitos are the most underrated chip in their arsenal. Don't be pulled into thinking the scoops are best for dipping, these are salty all over which makes them so delicious! You can easily fit it all in one bite and they won't break in the dip, which is crucial for chips and salsa.
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
These chips taste just like a restaurant's chips! Pair them with salsa or cheese dip, or even eat them on their own and they are great! The perfect amount of salt and their round shape makes them so easy to scoop dip without the chip breaking on you!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
wonderful small bite size tortilla chips.  You can use them with hot or cold dripping sauces.   They also taste great alone.  They are made with corn meal so they have a unique flavor to them.   The cost is relatively low considering the large bag you recieve.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite tortilla chip out of all the ones I've tried. My dad always ate them as I grew up. Just love the flavor. They are pretty salty, but I love them. They pair perfectly with all salsa and dips!
Margaret M.
Houston
A bag of these and some of my yummy homemade queso and the party is full steam ahead. At least the good part of it. We always have 2 bags in our pantry - one to give to the kids for snacks and one for the adults. Yep we love our Tostitos here!!!
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
The Tostios Crispy Rounds chips are the only chips I will buy for dipping in salsa or cheese. I am not too fond of the scoops chips because they hurt the top of my mouth, but the Tositos Rounds are my FAVORITE. They are still easy to scoop salsa on to and easier to eat in my opinion!
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
These are perfect bite size chips! The size helps me with portion control. Love to have them for my home made canned salsa. Great price and my family loves them! Picked them up at my local Wal-mart and highly recommend to others.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
I enjoy these chips. They are small enough for mess free eating, but large enough for good dipping. I buy these often for my salsa loving family. They aren't very healthy, but certainly aren't as unhealthy as others. I would recommend this brand.
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
Did anyone else have to go to target to get these? My Wal*mart always seems to be out!
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good
Ginger S.
Are they just as good as the triangles? We like the small circles and thought we would try these this time. Wondered how they compare to other tortilla chips.