Tostitos® Crispy Rounds uploaded by Krysten K.

BY TOSTITOS

TOSTITOS® Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips fit the contours of a bowl to make sure every last bit of dip is devoured. Highly versatile with a hearty crunch, these rounded beauties make great mini tostadas for your next get-together.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn, soybean, canola and/or sunflower oil), and salt.

Buy on Walmart
Ty A.
Boston, MA
For some reason I love the round shape best. It is easier to dip, easier to eat and and small enough to grab. I often eat these without dip but sometimes I switch it up and add salsa. They are great companions for a night on the couch.
Kris W.
Newmarket
These are probably my favorite type of tortilla chip at the grocery store. The size of the rounds is good-not too big and not too small. They are nice and salty and hold up well as nachos or with dips.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
SOMETHING ABOUT THESE CHIPS! I LOVE THAT THEY ARE GOLDEN. THEY COME VERY SALTY! AND THEY ARE THE SIZE OF A .50 CENT PIECE. THEY ARE DELICIOUS WITH SALSA AND ANY OTHER DIP THAT YOU MIGHT OF MADE!
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
These chips are great for dipping in anything! They are very affordable and lay a long time. They can be purchased almost anywhere. I buy them regularly. The chips are also pretty strong so they hold up to even the heaviest of dips.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
My family eats burritos tacos nachos all of the time and Tostitos crispy rounds are the only ones we buy for that. The other Tostitos chips are great and all but we have to have the crispy rounds they are perfection
Michelle B.
Great taste, always fresh and crunchy. I use Tostitos for all of my parties and for meals that use tortilla chips. They are great for dipping and hold up well when using as a base for toppings. Love them!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I love tortilla chips with salsa! I have zero self control when someone puts chips and salsa in front of me 😍 So so good! Tostitos are some of the best tortilla chips on the market- always nice and crunch!
Carlee M.
Ashland
They're pretty good tortilla chips and I love how they are round, I have gotten these chips a few times and I like them but they aren't the best tortilla chips. I was pretty satisfied but not too satisfied.
Magdaliz P.
You get this and nacho cheese. You do not need to go to the movie theater lol they taste so good and cheap. I love this combination especially since they're so expensive at the theater.
Sierra M.
Vale
I think these chips are really good with the salsa con queso dip Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso – Medium it just gives them enough kick but not too spicy for the kids