Tostitos

Tostitos® Creamy Spinach Dip
184 Reviews
5 / 5
If you don't have time to make something with spinach this could be a good option. Among the positive things apart from the flavor it offers, one serving has only 45 calories, 0 grams of saturated fat and only 1 gram of sugar. I think it's a good option to get rid of the craving.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Wir lieben die Tostitos Dips, aber der Spinach Dip ist gar nicht unserer Fall. Die Konsistenz ist zu fest und er schmeckt auch nicht wirklich nach Spinat.
5 / 5
I love trying different dips and this one is just so good. I like the combo of spinach dip and corn chips. It has rich consistency and texture. It is perfect to serve on movie and game nights.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
As far as store bought dips go, this is not bad. There is plenty of spinach, and it has a decent flavor. But i have had many better, even from the same company
5 / 5
I love Tostitos Creamy Spinach Dip! I can eat a whole jar of it by myself with a bag of Tostitos scoops! So delicious. Great snack! My son loves it too. Definitely would recommend!
5 / 5
Great quality and value. Would recommend and buy again. Nice overall . Creamy rich flavor. Great to dipping chips 🤎🤎🤎
5 / 5
[product:tostitos-creamy-spinach-dip] is my favorite dip with [product:tostitos-multigrain-scoops] chips. The texture is very thick and creamy and the spinach tastes like it was processed at peak time. (I would love if they would have a spinach/artichoke dip, too.) The flavor is very good and I am very pleased with the product. I highly recommend.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I eat this anytime I want spinach dip but don’t have time to make it myself. It hits the spot when I am craving it. Great with toasted bread and veggies.
5 / 5
I really like this dip. It has a good kick to it but not too spicy. It’s creamy and tastes fresh. It’s great hot or cold. I’ve eaten it with regular tortilla chips and jalapeño tortilla chips.
5 / 5
Absolutely love this product so delicious !! Had great flavour and love the chunks of water chestnuts in it as well. Great product decent price as well.