Tostitos® Creamy Spinach Dip

Spinach, red bell peppers and onion come together to create our TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip – a delicious, non-spicy dip that always hits the spot.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Spinach, Sunflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Red Bell Peppers, Water Chestnuts, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Less than 2% of the Following: Onions, Modified Tapioca and Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Datem, Torula Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, and Citric Acid.

Is this dip any good? Is it salty?
Got excited with the spinch dip . Is it really a bit sour? Thank you
—Have You Proved it?
Start your review of Tostitos® Creamy Spinach Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport , FL
Tostitos® Creamy Spinach Dip uploaded by Grace C.
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all i hate spinach i try to eat them but i can’t. But this dip its just to die for is so creamy and rich . The flavor is well mix , im completely obsessed with it if you haven’t try it you should it will change your life.
Purchased at: Peapod
Honestly when I bought it I thought it wasnt going to taste the best, just wanted to give it a shot. I really like it though. It's a really good taste, pretty smooth as well. The only thing that could be improved is to use a little less spinach, maybe bigger pieces of spinach too. I am pretty impressed though, definitely a great little snack!
Meredith, NH
Not a fan of this dip. I bought it thinking it would tase similar to the tostitos dippetizer spinach and artichoke dip because I couldn't find it at the store, but it doesn't taste like it. I didn't realize that it had peppers in it and overall I am just not a fan of the taste. Would not repurchase.
Elyria
This stuff is so good! Idk how I don’t like spinach but I love this dip! It’s so good with the Tostitos chips! It’s like $3 for a jar I either never have enough dip or enough chips. Can’t get enough of it.
Forest Hill, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this. Before trying this I didn’t like spinach dip. I eat it with Doritos and carrots. I like it cold. I wouldn’t change anything about it at all. I would recommend others to try. It’s good for a part dish
Woodhaven, NY
Tostitos® Creamy Spinach Dip uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.
Very tasty , so creamy , and perfect combination for any occasion. I always like to have this one with the tostitos when my friends are coming over , is a amazing snack , contains a lot product so is perfect because you save a lot money and the product is also cheap like 4 dolares
Rochester, NY
I heated this dip in the microwave first before serving. It works in a pinch but if you can buy fresh dip at your grocery store I would recommend that over this jarred version. The front packaging doesn’t tell you what’s in this dip and I was so confused by the soft crunch of these white pieces in it. I read the list of ingredients and figured out they’re water chestnuts 🙄🙄 why are those gross things in a dip??
Cumberland, KY
When I first tried this dip I was amazed at how delicious it was. I like eating mine with Doritos, corn chips, or tortilla chips. It is a very good dip and if you like spinach dip, I suggest you give this one a try. You can find this dip at most stores that sell chips for almost $4. It is very delicious. I highly recommend it!
Cedar hill, TX
I have recently bought this dip for a party. I was not expecting to like it at all. But once I tried it I fell in love. All the ingredients are combined just right so that you taste all the flavors.
Wdm, IA
I could eat the whole jar in one setting. This stuff is delicious! It's great with chips, pretzels and even veggies. I can usually find it anywhere I normally shop. It is higher on the price range so I try to save it for special occasions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...