BY TOSTITOS #33 in Dips & Spreads

Spinach, red bell peppers and onion come together to create our TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip – a delicious, non-spicy dip that always hits the spot.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Spinach, Sunflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Red Bell Peppers, Water Chestnuts, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Less than 2% of the Following: Onions, Modified Tapioca and Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Datem, Torula Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, and Citric Acid.

• —Have You Proved it?3 Answers
  • How good is the Tostitos spinach dip? I'm a really big fa...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of any good receives that can be made wi...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I heated this dip in the microwave first before serving. It works in a pinch but if you can buy fresh dip at your grocery store I would recommend that over this jarred version. The front packaging doesn’t tell you what’s in this dip and I was so confused by the soft crunch of these white pieces in it. I read the list of ingredients and figured out they’re water chestnuts 🙄🙄 why are those gross things in a dip??
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. It can be eaten with a variety of things. I enjoy using nachos but carrots are good too. The product can be purchased pretty much anywhere. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Arielle M.
I didn't think this would be as good as it was. I'm addicted to it and buy it very rarely now because I eat too much of it. It has a great flavor. I've tried to make my own version but it never tastes as good as this one. It is kind of pricy but it is worth it!
Katy P.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The Spinach Dip is one of my favorite types of dip and you can buy it almost anywhere that they sell chips. It’s about $4 a jar which I don’t think is too bad. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
Very tasty , so creamy , and perfect combination for any occasion.
I always like to have this one with the tostitos when my friends are coming over , is a amazing snack , contains a lot product so is perfect because you save a lot money and the product is also cheap like 4 dolares
Joanne W.
My favorite dip! It's very tasty. I can also add crab, cheese, pico de gallo anything I want. I eat it with ruffles potato chips or you can use nachos and add salsa. Very affordable. I got mine from dollar General but Kroger has it too. I highly recommend this dip.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
When I first tried this dip I was amazed at how delicious it was. I like eating mine with Doritos, corn chips, or tortilla chips. It is a very good dip and if you like spinach dip, I suggest you give this one a try. You can find this dip at most stores that sell chips for almost $4. It is very delicious. I highly recommend it!
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
I have recently bought this dip for a party. I was not expecting to like it at all. But once I tried it I fell in love. All the ingredients are combined just right so that you taste all the flavors.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I could eat the whole jar in one setting. This stuff is delicious! It's great with chips, pretzels and even veggies. I can usually find it anywhere I normally shop. It is higher on the price range so I try to save it for special occasions.
Sally B.
I love this dip it is so yum! Unfortunately, not the healthiest so I do not eat it often but great paired with plain tortilla or pita chips. I think the best way to have it is warmed up but can be eaten at room temperature as well!
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
—Have You Proved it?
Lauren M.
Is this dip any good? I want to try it but I'm nervous since it comes from a can
Jenna g.
Does anyone know of any good receives that can be made with this type of dip? Or can it be mixed with a certain dish that gives it an extra oomf?
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
Hi influensters! If planning to use this dip for a Super Bowl party, would you recommend serving chilled or warm? And if warm, would you recommend a small crock pot?
Kayla D.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is the Tostitos spinach dip? I'm a really big fan of their queso, but have not tried this dip yet. Is it as good as the powder mix kinds?