BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I can't find this dip anymore, anywhere!  Even online fro...1 Answers
Monica G.
I like all the dips and chips that tortilla makes. It's good for tacos Taco salads and anything that I may use ground beef with then I will use this brand any type of nachos Rotel any cheesy consistency I may need I will use a tortilla dip sauce. The chips I love them they come in different flavors dips and shapes and sizes. I love the Scoops they're very rare to get especially in any other brand so I always go to Tortilla for these type of chips.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Yum! This stuff is so good really creamy and zesty. It has a great flavor. I picked it up from a jewel grocery store. It was very reasonably priced. It great as a dip, but even better to cook with. I smothered some chicken in it and baked it and it was fantastic.
This product has been great brand new products trying to create the great and amazing taste this product has to offer but they can in any way shape or for me and my family members always enjoy this product and they always leave us satisfied and pleased
Ashley W.
I love all of the Tostitos dips and chips! They are very flavorful and affordable! They are great for a snack of for a side dish. The dips come in a glass container which I love because they have easy access and spill proof!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I bought this thinking it would be close to the cheese but it wasn't. I would not buy this again because it does not meet my specific wants. I don't like the cheese and ranch mixture. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I love this Tostitos cheese dip. We love to snack a lot and enjoy chips at home. This dip makes any chips better. It tastes so creamy and cheesy and has a little bit of kick flavor-wise. I love recommending this to friends!
Jessica H.
This dip is great it's the right amount of creamy and ranch at the same time I think it could be little less in price, the ingredients are fine if you ask me I am a repeat consumer I love this dip it is really good I think it could be a bigger container or lower the price.
Stephanie H.
This is very tasty dip. Creamy and perfect amount of spices. Pros it's convenient to buy jar versus buying all ingredients and then cooking. Price is reasonable.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
Was not a fan of this dip. Maybe it's the ranch flavoring and I should have picked a better flavor, but man this was not good. If you like a robust ranch flavor, this is for you.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
This dip is delicious but sort of hard to find. It is so flavorful. It is good to dip with regular tortilla chips or crackers. I have even put a little on salads before. It is zesty and creamy. You can eat it cold or heat it up. I would highly recommend this to others!
Kimberly K.
Saint Albans
I can't find this dip anymore, anywhere!  Even online from Amazon or eBay!  Does anybody know where I can get it?  Best dip EVER!  Tostitos marketing experts evidently are NOT experts to have taken this off of the market.  I don't like ANY other dip PERIOD.  I've seen a couple of recipes that say they are similar but haven't tried them.  They mostly call just for sour cream and I love sour cream but it just seems like that dip was way thicker to just have sour cream in it.