BY TOSTITOS #7 in Salsa

TostitosĀ® Brand Chunky Hot Salsa. see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical that this sauce would be far too hot for me and I was kind of right. When you first eat it it's a good flavor but then it all hots you at once and you need something to wash it down with!
SaVannah F.
Queen Creek
I love salsa but it's hard to find a good one. This one is great. It tastes amazing. I wouldn't say it's very healthy though. I just eat it with tortilla chips. I'm very satisfied with the product. Would buy again
Felicia H.
Glenside
Foodie Expert
Tostitos is one of my favorite brands when it comes to salsa, queso, and tortilla chips! I love this salsas. It's pretty spicy and definitely makes for an addicting snack to munch on. I buy this pretty regularly and will continue to do so! To use it in a more healthy way than just with chips, I like to use this salsa on other things as well while cooking (such as fish or roasted veggies)
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Love salsa and chips! I'm obsessed actually. Probably one of my favorite snacks and I always have salsa in my refrigerator! I love this brand of salsa. It has the perfect amount of flavor and you can buy it almost anywhere. I prefer to make my own but this is always good when I'm in a hurry!
Sarah B.
ORLANDO, FL
I love Tostitos Chunky Salsa, and this did not disappoint! I love to add it to my salads, or just to snack on with chips. It is a bit pricey for me, but the value is spot on. I would add it to a cheese sauce for an added kick, and great texture. I would recommend this product for sure.
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
This is the family's favorite salsa.  We use this salsa all the time with chips as well as mixed into meals.  It is a great value for the price.  Many times we find this product on sale or with coupons.  We defiantly will repurchase this product and recommend to others.
Rys L.
Foodie Expert
Tostitos hot souce is the best! It has natural ingredients and they conserve well. Also it is very spicy just as I like it. Better served with tostitos original chips. Tostitos Chunky Salsa Hot
Liz. šŸ’‹.
Thurman, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this hot tangy zesty snack! It's perfect for nachos and cheese, a dip or for tacos! Love the flavor and I don't mind the price because the quality is so good! This is a staple in my house! I really enjoy this and can appreciate the heat! So delicious! Definitely recommended!!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I have recently been on a huge salsa kick, and this one is amazing! I love to eat it with whole wheat crackers! The hot ones are my favorite and this one is great because it's chunky too! (Also it might say hot but it's really not too bad)
Mansi V.
Foodie Expert
This will have to be by far my favorite salsa. This is a staple in my house, we use it for tacos burritos and even just on the side with chips. I like the chunky aspect of it, because it shows that fresh ingredients are used.