Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Hot

by Tostitos

#16 in Salsa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Hot!
How would you rate this product?
Lone tree , CO
This is my personal favorite from this line because I love spicy and this still feels mild compared to authentic Mexican salsas. However, if you’re hosting a party, it’s best to go with the actual mild version. There’s a perfect blend of sauce and veggies in any of them which is what truly makes it a party favorite.
Dairy Free
Glenside
Tostitos is one of my favorite brands when it comes to salsa, queso, and tortilla chips! I love this salsas. It's pretty spicy and definitely makes for an addicting snack to munch on. I buy this pretty regularly and will continue to do so! To use it in a more healthy way than just with chips, I like to use this salsa on other things as well while cooking (such as fish or roasted veggies)
Vegetarian
Springerville , AZ
Love salsa and chips! I'm obsessed actually. Probably one of my favorite snacks and I always have salsa in my refrigerator! I love this brand of salsa. It has the perfect amount of flavor and you can buy it almost anywhere. I prefer to make my own but this is always good when I'm in a hurry!
Low Carb
ORLANDO, FL
I love Tostitos Chunky Salsa, and this did not disappoint! I love to add it to my salads, or just to snack on with chips. It is a bit pricey for me, but the value is spot on. I would add it to a cheese sauce for an added kick, and great texture. I would recommend this product for sure.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Fort Pierce
This is the family's favorite salsa.  We use this salsa all the time with chips as well as mixed into meals.  It is a great value for the price.  Many times we find this product on sale or with coupons.  We defiantly will repurchase this product and recommend to others.
Doral, FL
Tostitos hot souce is the best! It has natural ingredients and they conserve well. Also it is very spicy just as I like it. Better served with tostitos original chips. Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Hot
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Thurman, OH
Love this hot tangy zesty snack! It's perfect for nachos and cheese, a dip or for tacos! Love the flavor and I don't mind the price because the quality is so good! This is a staple in my house! I really enjoy this and can appreciate the heat! So delicious! Definitely recommended!!
Luthersburg, PA
I have recently been on a huge salsa kick, and this one is amazing! I love to eat it with whole wheat crackers! The hot ones are my favorite and this one is great because it's chunky too! (Also it might say hot but it's really not too bad)
Allen Park, MI
Love me a spicy salsa and this does the kick for me. It's not too spicy and you still get a sweet taste after from the tomato sauce. I would definitely recommend and I don't feel sick after eating it with a lot of salsa products.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Gfafb, ND
Absolutely amazing dip, doesn't taste premise. Chunky with a good kick of spice. I love how many vegetables are included, not sure if it's healthy but it tastes like it. Great buy for a great price! Very satisfied!
Organic, Sugar Free, Kosher